Don't cry

"Hello, hyung!" Jimin engulfed Hoseok in a hug, tightly holding his hands after that. But, the older drew his hands back, close to his chest, almost suppressing a sharp cry. Jungkook hitting his hands with that steel scale yesterday proved to be painful.

"Did I hurt you, Hobi hyung?" Jimin said.

Hoseok really felt bad.

"You didn't, Jiminie" He said gently. "I was distracted"

"I thought I hurt you" Jimin sighed. "If you need anything, tell me. It seems your face lost its colour"

"I'm... I'm fine" Hoseok reassured.

"Okay then" Jimin left.

It's funny how you're becoming a better liar with each passing day, Hoseok laughed at himself.

The door opened once again.

"Call me anytime, okay?" Jimin said. "And, I didn't hurt you, right?"

"No! You didn't" Hoseok giggled. The one who does it doesn't even acknowledge it.

You'd say sitting in an office and working the whole day is stressful, but if it's Hoseok, he'd rather do that. Atleast, it's better than being with Jungkook. And Jimin, he really is an angel. So, it's not much of a big deal.
______________________________________

Going back home was something Hoseok didn't want, but either way, he was left with no option.

Opening the door, the boy stepped in. He kept the door unlocked, because Jungkook was still left to come home from work.

After having a shower, and changing into some comfortable clothes, Hoseok looked at himself through the mirror. Surprising, even the shirt that was probably bought two years back, was hanging loosely by his shoulder, showing a good amount of skin.

Had he not skipped so many meals in between, he would've been healthier. It's true though, nowadays, his body feels weak. He tries, he tries real hard to be perfect, all perfect for the younger, but he just can't.

Realising that it's better to stop thinking about all these, Hoseok went on cook dinner for Jungkook. He doesn't want to be punished.

Walking out of the kitchen after being done with cooking the dinner, Hoseok's eyes fell upon a vase, it had beautiful flowers in it. He loved flowers.

Humming a song, Hoseok tried to arrange the flowers. He felt happy.

Just then, the door clicked open, and Hoseok, out of pure instincts, dropped the vase, and the glass shattered into pieces.

Jungkook who stood at the doorway earlier, was furious by now.

Hoseok, walked to the younger. "J-jungkook" He said. "I... I didn't mean to do this. I'll... I'll clean, c-clean it for you" The older was scared.

"Do you even realise that it was my favourite?" Jungkook said, as he moved forward, causing the other to move back. Hoseok, then stepped on the glass pieces, and let out a cry.

"Didn't I tell you not to cry?" Jungkook grabbed his face harshly, and spoke out, looking at him in the eyes.

"Oh, and does it pain?" Jungkook laughed while Hoseok couldn't help but to nod at that.

"This is exactly what you deserve" Jungkook pushed the older.

"Clean up this mess!" Jungkook shouted.

"My legs, t-they h-hurt" Hoseok's eyes were swollen by now. "I-i'm sorry"

"Do it! Now!"

"O-okay" Hoseok wiped his tears while picking up those glass pieces. He looked at the floor on which he walked to the kitchen for disposing the glass pieces off. It was stained with his blood.

He didn't really have any energy to walk to his bedroom, anymore. He tried to call out for help, but everything before him blacked out.

______________________________________