Why him?

"What did you say?" Jungkook looked up at Yoongi, visibly getting red in the face.

"I know where he is" Yoongi answered, getting a bit confident this time.

"You-" Jungkook walked to him with heavy footsteps. Grabbing his collar, he looked at him straight into the eyes. "How did you know? H-he told you?"

"He did" The older responded, and the grip near his collar was now loose.

Why? Why him and why not me? Jungkook thought.

"Apparently, he trusted me - more than you. And, he told me what's wrong. I even offered him to stay at my place, but he refused. I wanted to know what's wrong, and he did tell me the whole thing, you know?"

"Really, Yoongi?" Jin answered to which Yoongi shaked his head.

Trusted me more than you. That voice rang in his head for a second time.

"A-and?" That's all Jungkook managed to say. "Then, why are you telling this to me? Didn't he tell you not to tell me about it?"

"I'm telling you because... I think I can trust you, now. You can still get him back, I'm telling you"

Yoongi continued, "Don't break his heart this time. Do you promise?"

"I...I do" Jungkook hugged Yoongi, still sobbing.

I might break your legs if you do that" Yoongi laughed lightly.

"Don't cry now. Remember, I trust you. And, if you do anything wrong, I won't spare you. Hoseok has been my friend since childhood, do you understand that?"

"Yes!"

Yoongi smiled.

_____________________________________