Punishment

Entering the house, the strong scent of noodles hit his nose. Jungkook smiled a little, but his expression changed when he realised that it might be because of Hoseok cooking them.

"H.. Hi, Jungkook. I cooked some-"

Jungkook said, "Didn't I tell you earlier this morning not to cook for me? Disgusting!"

"I... I know. But, I think you're tired, so I thought to cook something for you" Hoseok tried to smile. "I.. I cleaned up the mess, the plates? And all. I.. I did them"

"Is it?" Jungkook walked to the shorter. "Is that so?"

Jungkook kept on walking, as Hoseok backed away, blinking and trying to maintain the distance but he eventually failed, when the younger trapped him between the wall. "Thinking about the way you like to cook everyday.." Jungkook bent down to whisper to the shorter's ear, loosening his tie "....Why don't you cook for me everyday?"

"O... Okay" Hoseok managed to say and looked down, fearing what "kookie's" next action would be.

Looking fiercely at Hoseok, he continued, "Never miss a thing!" Then, using his hands, he gripped Hoseok's chin to make him look up, "Otherwise those punishments might get worse" that part made Hoseok tremble.

Even after this, what made Hoseok smile a bit was watching kookie finish his plate, with a satisfied look.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"N... nothing"

"The food wasn't good enough, anyways" the younger walked away, banging the table, taking advantage of Hoseok's sensitivity to sound as a way to scare him, make him cry. Why? Because he deserves it. All of it.
_________________________________