Long gone

Jungkook, was probably in a good mood today. No phone calls or texts from Hoseok. That's what he calls a good day. Also, he had a good day at work today, so coming back home a bit early than usual didn't hurt.

Jungkook was excited to see if Hoseok cooked dinner for them, because if not, the elder would have consequences. And, Jungkook loved punishing him.

Knocking the door for some time, Jungkook waited for Hoseok to come, and open it for him. But, the door opened on its own. Strange.

Looking all around the house, Jungkook looked for the elder. Maybe, he  happened to be in the kitchen, but then again, the house was oddly quiet.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook started. But, there came no answer to it.

Changing his clothes into a comfortable nightwear, he looked at the dining table and saw the dinner already cooked for him.

The young boy hated to admit it, but Hoseok's absence was somewhat unexpected. Not that he wanted the other to wait for him, and all. But, the fact that he didn't get any calls from Hoseok made him worried somehow.

In about another ten minutes, Jungkook figured out that Hoseok didn't really go out today. Rather, he intended to move out of the house. None of his belongings were here. The moment Jungkook realised that, he smiled.

Atlast, he was happy he didn't have to keep Hoseok, (reluctantly) with him.

He was happy.

Or, maybe, he pretended to be happy.

______________________________________