Make a wish

Hoseok was busy making breakfast in the kitchen when he heard someone speak. It was Jungkook, he realised. Hoseok started with a simple "Good morning", trying to forget about whatever that happened the night before.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that" Jungkook answered.

"I u-understand" The older replied shyly.

___

The rest of the day, both of them mostly minded their own business, stealing glances at each other often.

The night time wasn't really special minus the part where they sat on the rooftop, gazing at the sky above their heads. It was mostly Jungkook who spoke and Hoseok, who listened, both of them liked it this way.

"Mom used to say you must make a wish when it's 11:11 at night" Hoseok smiled fondly at memory.

"Is that so?" Jungkook asked.

"Exactly"

Without wasting time, the younger folded his hands. Closing his eyes, he whispered, "I wish Hoseok stays by my side" It was barely audible, but the older did manage to decipher it all.

Hearing this Hoseok was surprised. He couldn't help but smile at Jungkook.

And, most of all he felt loved.

Hoseok doesn't know why his heart raced at these things, but one thing he knew for sure was that - Jungkook did change.

____________________________________

A/N : did you see bighit's NYEL? God, I was so happy to see my honey boy Yoongi again! I missed Hanbin so much, I'm happy that he'll debut soon (I was so angry at the producers the day he got eliminated🤧) Enhypen and TXT were good too! It was lit! ✨