Found a way

"So, how you feel?"

"I don't know. But, I want him back" Jungkook replied to his friends.

"And, why is that so?" Yoongi snapped back. "Is it because you're guilty?"

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out. "I.. I don't know, but I don't hate him anymore"

"Anymore? Why did you even hate him in the first place?" Jimin asked, disappointed.

"It just.. "

Jungkook fell silent.

Looking back, he guesses he shouldn't have done all these, but realization hit him too late. He's sure he doesn't love Hoseok, but then again, he has an urge to bring the older back.

Thinking about yesterday, he was surprised. Jungkook got a call from his mother and the latter said she was happy when she heard Hoseok say he's doing well with him around.

What?  Jungkook thought and his mother explained that she called Hoseok the other day.

It surprised Jungkook that even after the whatever he did, Hoseok still manages to save him.

That's how Hoseok is. That's how he has always been.

Yes, Hoseok is that selfless.

And, Jungkook very well knew, he didn't deserve the other.

But, he couldn't think of anyway to know about Hoseok's whereabouts.

And then, a sudden idea clicked in.

Jungkook thought. If his mom called Hoseok, and she might as well, have his phone number, isn't that obvious?

Exactly.

So, without speaking a word, he stood up to reach out to his phone, and call Mrs. Jeon.

"Wait, where are you off to?" Namjoon asked.

"I can still find Hoseok. I have something in mind" Jungkook gave an assuring smile.

"Don't mess up again" Yoongi mocked.

"And, why-" Jungkook stopped midway as he heard some sounds from the other side of the phone.

"Hello? Mom?"

___________________________________