Promise

Hoseok was busy making a perfect cup of coffee to start the day with. Humming a tune of a sad song, he sat down on his couch. Looking outside the window, he saw the sun shine brightly.

The room was very silent, at that time. The sound of the clock ticking was one of the only sounds he could hear.

Well, that was until the door slammed open.

Hoseok stood up, widening his eyes as he tried to process everything.

Was that really Jungkook, or is it that his mind happened to play games with him? He was utterly confused.

Upon watching the younger stepping in, Hoseok ran towards the door, to shut the door.
He panicked.

What if he getting beaten up by him, this time as well?

Hoseok gulped.

But, Jungkook was quick to shove his foot in the doorway, thus stopping it from closing. He forced his way into the house, and closed the door.

"N-no, no. Please, y-you can't come here. Please" Hoseok kept stepping back, when the younger boy walked to him.

"I won't harm you, please"

"O-okay, I'm okay here. P-please, I'm sorry Jungkook"

Jungkook frowned. He doesn't call me Kookie anymore?

"I'm here to take you with me" Jungkook said

"No please. I'm good here"

"I mean it" Jungkook pleaded.

"W-what?" Hoseok gulped.

"Please come with me. I'm sorry"

He's sorry? Hoseok thought.

Jungkook held the smaller's hands tightly and said, "Can I please get a second chance, Hobi?"

Hobi? He never used this name. Didn't he say it was gross?

"Y-you can come here anytime you want. But, can you come with me?"

Hoseok was confused, yet again. Did he really mean it, was it some kind of a lie?

The older could not tell apart.

Maybe Jungkook is serious about it all.

Or, maybe he's just playing around.

"Please?" Hoseok could see the desperate look in Jungkook's eyes.

He was in a dilemma now.

After thinking about it for many times. Hoseok finally made his decision.

"Yes, but... "

"But?"

"P-please don't hit me, it hurts" Hoseok, by now became a sobbing mess.

"I promise.. I won't" Jungkook tried to wipe his tears, but Hoseok moved back.

"O-okay" Hoseok let out a shaky breath. "I trust you"

And, I love you, Jungkook smiled faintly.
_____________________________________
A/N : exams are over and I turn 15 in a few days... and that's that :)