A movie night

The next morning, everything seemed normal to Hoseok, except the fact that Jungkook was following him everywhere.

"Do you need something?" The older finally said it, while walking towards the kitchen.

"No, no" Jungkook was quick to answer.

"Oh, okay"

"But I wanted to tell you something" Hoseok heard the other say.

"I got movie tickets for us, can we.. " Jungkook continued after a pause, "Can we go and watch one? Like, me and you?"

The way the younger pointed his fingers out to Hoseok and himself, while speaking, made the former smile.

But, after a while, he was contemplating if he should accept the offer, or decide against it.

Of course, saying no wouldn't hurt, right?

But, he might have bought it hoping for a 'yes' from me, is it?

As if, he wants to go out with you! Maybe it's just that he needs some sort of a company.

So, is that a yes? No, but...

"Yes!" Hoseok spoke out, a but embarrassed at how loud his voice came out as.

Like this, that evening both of them went out for movie. Thanks to Jungkook, for his immaculate choice. He choose such a movie, that nearly had Hoseok screaming his lungs out and clinging on to him.

And, that day, Jungkook realised something.

Horror movies with Hoseok isn't that good of an option.

Unless... You want to get closer to him, Jungkook smiled widely, as he wrapped his arm protectively around Hoseok's shoulder and continued looking at the huge screen in front of them.
____________________________________
A/N : ah! I watched Mr. Heart yesterday. It was so good! I loved it. If y'all have any BL recommendations, hit me up! ✨