Chapter 7

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Hey Hyung, you okay?" Someone suddenly asked, knocking me from my current thoughts. I was working non stop since that girl, Ae-Young, left.

Namjoon seemed to be doing a bit better, after being reassured by her. I'm pretty sure manager Sejin went ahead, or is at least going ahead, with the girl's plan. I'm hoping that the company can find Namjoon's soulmate as soon as possible, because I heard Sejin saying Namjoon's symptoms came back.

"Hyung?" The voice of Jungkook came again, for the second time, now paired with a concerned look.

"Sorry Kookie, I was....thinking." I stated, as I swivelled around in my chair, with my back to my computer, now facing Jungkook.

"Were you wondering about Namjoon? You seemed to look bothered." Jungkook stated, in a small voice.

"I just have a bit of a headache, don't worry. It'll go away soon, it happens all the time." I reassured him, letting a small sigh escape me.

"This time it's different. Last time, Hoseok had brushed past someone, and easily bonded. But with Namjoon, it's just so much more complicated. Why is soulmate bonding so complicated, Yoongi?" Jungkook queried, as he found a place on the floor to sit.

"I don't know, maybe it's just the universe's way of....nope. I'm all out of poetic words. Basically, the world is just giving us a shit ton more to worry about, because apparently we don't already have enough of it going on already." I rambled, and I sat down on the ground beside Jungkook.

"Do you ever think about finding your soulmate, and where it could happen, or if you already know the person?" Jungkook asked, looking over at me.

"All the time." I stated, as Jungkook looked at me rather shocked. "Oh, it was a rhetorical question...."

"No no, I just didn't think you'd answer....like that." He admitted, as he looked down. "Are you not, scared, that you end up with the wrong person?"

"Nope." I quickly replied, seeing Jungkook's glossy eyes look up at me. "They're called soul-mates, for a reason. The person matches your soul just right, so they were destined to be yours."

"You're sounding poetic again." Jungkook replied with a small chuckle. "Thanks, Yoongi. I feel almost not as scared about it anymore."

"Yeah." I simply said, absent-mindedly as my eyes wandered around my room. "You should probably go and get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow....well every day really, but tomorrow especially."

"Okay hyung." Kookie replied as he got up, and walked up to the door. "Good night."

The door slowly closed, and I quickly held onto my head. Through-out the conversation, my headache only got worse. I bent down low, kneeling now, elbows touching my legs, letting my arms support my head as I held onto it. 

I wanted to think of something else, anything else that could distract me from the pain. But it was so sore, that all I could think of, was trying in any way to ease the pain. I got up from my chair, and walked towards the door. I think it would be best to take some medicine. 

I made my way kitchen, opening the press we kept our medication. I found some headache tablets, and quickly took one. I'm so glad we had them, because this is quite hard to bare. I can't imagine how Namjoon must be feeling