Chapter 17

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I walked back into the room again, seeing all eyes on me. Everyone seemed mildly concerned, and rightly so. I did kind of walk out after Ae-Young, with no explanation, without even thinking either. I just felt that she was in pain, and knew I needed to be there for her. To comfort her.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked, as I went to sit down again. I nodded my head lightly, as I picked up my chopsticks, and grabbed myself some food.

"An emergency came up." I simply replied, seeing a single nod in response. I began to eat, but had to stop to look up at everyone. As soon as I did, everyone's heads seemed to snap to a new direction, as if not looking my way at all. I shook my head lightly, thinking nothing of it, as I began to eat again.

"Is Ae-Young okay?" Ara asked. I wasn't entirely sure how to respond to this. I knew she wasn't okay, but I don't know if Ae-Young would want me telling other people that. But at the same time, I really don't like lying to people.

"Yeah, just a little upset." I finally replied, trying my best not to give too much away. Even with the limited information I have, it's difficult to know what the right thing to say is.

"Is that why you went to go check on her?" Jimin asked, and I nodded my head again. "She seemed fine before though."

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked, suddenly really interested in the topic. "Is it a soulmate thing? How does it work?" 

"I don't know how, I just....knew." I replied, not knowing how else to phrase it. "You'll understand when you get a soulmate."

"Yeah, Ara and I get that too." Hoseok chimed in. "Sometimes you just know when the other person is in pain, or is really happy. The feeling is even stronger when you're further apart."

"And that's why Ara comes with us on tours?" Jungkook asked, and Hoseok nodded lightly. "Does that mean Soyeon and Ae-Young would go with us on tours too?"

"Well, I guess it would depend....I mean, they have jobs too." I replied, looking to Joon. He nodded his head in agreement, as he swallowed down his food quickly, so he could speak up.

"Right." Namjoon agreed aloud. "But we'll worry about that when it comes to it. For now, let's just eat."

I was about to start eating again, that is before I felt my phone vibrating. I took it quickly, having an odd feeling it would be Ae-Young. And just as I thought, it was.

"I think I'm done." I stated, as I got up. "I'm gonna head on to bed."

Everyone just nodded their heads, or hummed in response, as they know I can take naps at rather random times of the day. I walked out into the hall, and as I began walking, that's when I answered my phone.

"Miss me already?" I joked, hearing a light chuckle in response.

"Just a little." Ae-Young replied, in her usual sweet, soft voice that I've become addicted to, within just these past few days. "I'm kind of nervous, really. And having to wait half an hour in a taxi, doesn't seem to be helping."

"Nervous?" I asked, having absolutely no context of what Ae-Young was so upset over. By now, I had reached my studio. I had planned to lie in bed, but this room was just closer. Plus, it's soundproof. No one can hear my conversation, so no one will even know that I'm here.