26: Idk-JackieXHer Bat

Day: 26
Prompt: Naughty
Pairing: Me and my amazing bat (picture at top)
Fandom: No

🔵this is meant to be a crackfic cuz I was running out of ideas🔵

He ran and ran, faster than the speed of sound. But his footprints in the snow gave him away.

"You've been bad. I know your crimes." Came a threatening voice from behind him.

"Noooooooooooo!" Zenos screamed before getting knocked out cold. His limp, but not yet dead body fell to the floor.

"That's what happens." The beige furry paws lifted the unconscious man off the floor. He was then tied to a rocket and shot off into space, coordinates set to the center of the sun.

"Now, where's the other one?" Jackie stalked around, searching, sniffing. She heard a thump from behind her.

"Who's there?" She called out, slowly waving her bat back and forth in her paw.

There was a sound of metal feet hitting the ground, and out of the shadows Candy the Cat leaped out at Jackie. She swung her bat and caught him right in the head.

"You? You've been pretty naughty, but you're not the one I'm looking for..." Jackie whistled a shrill call.

"I don't have time to waste on you. I'll leave you to the birds." She remarked as she walked off.

"W-what birds?" Candy stuttered as he stood up.

A rainbow colored parrot yeeted down from the sky and stabbed her black beak into Candy's metal arm. He blared unrealistic robot sounds from his speaker as the parrot tore him apart. Jackie was already long gone and could no longer hear the animatronic's screeching. Or the bird's battle cries, for that matter. She continued her search with no results coming up. Where was he? A dark abyss appeared in the middle of nowhere.

"Oh, there you are." Jackie said, clutching her bat tight and jumping into the abyss. She came out the other side like a portal. She was in Zenos' castle.

"This place sucks." She commented as she smashed the hilt of her bat into the floor. The concrete cracked.

"Well well well, if it isn't Jackie! Your stupid massacre is over, mutt. Zenos will be here any minute to help me vanquish you!" Asahi cackled. Jackie waved him off.

"Zenos is burning in the sun, and you're next. I've been searching for you. Your crimes are known to the Alpha Jackal." Her tail flicked as she leapt forwards, brandishing her bat like it was a war hammer. She smacked Asahi so hard he flew into the wall, turning into more of a pancake than anything.

"Here you go. This is where you truly belong." The jackal said, picking him up by the back of his shirt and yeeting him down the hall. He landed with a thud in a pool of lava.

"Have fun with your lava bath. <3" Jackie laughed as she pranced off, happy with her work. Asahi is confused. How the flip did she say '<3' out loud?

A meteor could been seen in the corner of his eye. Asahi screamed as he and his pool of lava were crushed by that meteor. The meteor that had been summoned by the bat.