17: MLP-DiscordXFluttershy

Day: 17
Prompt: She didn't?
Pairing: Fluttershy and Discord
Fandom: My little pony

Ah, winter. A time for family and friends gathering together. A time for fun in the snow. A time for singing Christmas carols and baking treats.... unless you're Discord. Then winter is a time for partying in Fluttershy's house when she isn't home. Which is pretty often, actually. She is almost always out spending time with her friends, shopping, eating at a cafe, and a ton more stuff during the winter. Discord saw this as an opportunity to get his wild animal side out apparently.

For about two weeks this had been going on, and by the time Fluttershy was home, Discord was already long gone. Most of the time he tried to clean up his messes, but he didn't do a very good job. Tonight was no different, and Angel had enough.

Discord stood in the center of the living room carpet, dancing his heart out. Three squirrels, an owl, and a red panda had joined him. A frog couple was tentative about dancing, but when One Pound Fish came on, they couldn't help but slide into the fun. Which meant another sleepless night for Angel. He decided enough was enough, and would tell off Discord for using Fluttershy's house without permission.

He marched into the living room and tried to get Discord's attention. The draconequus didn't see the small rabbit and ended up kicking him across the room by accident. Angel was determined to shut down the party. It seemed like Discord couldn't hear him over the music, so he would just have to turn it off! Angel climbed up to where the speaker was. There was no switch on it. He looked at the back, where there was a cord. He followed the cord all the way to the wall, where he found the plug and yanked it out. The music stopped.

"Hey, that was just getting good! You're such a party pooper!" Discord scolded.

Angel angrily squeaked multiple times, which translated to "Fluttershy never said you could party in her house!" Discord's tail flicked and his face took on a look of surprise.

"She didn't?" He sounded astonished.

"No, she didn't!" Angel squeaked again.

"Oh..." the door flew open just then.

"Discord? What are you doing here?" Fluttershy stepped into her house.

"Oh, uh... Fluttershy! You're home early..." Discord started to panic inside.

"What's going on?" She demanded.

"Uh... well... I'm sorry. I thought I was allowed to party in your house as long as I cleaned up after myself." Discord explained.

"Oh. So that's what that sound was! And is that why I always have to clean up random dishes or confetti?" Fluttershy asked.

"Whaaat?! I thought I did a good job cleaning!" He said. Fluttershy giggled.

"You did your best. Also, please don't use my house for parties without asking anymore."

"I won't, I'm sorry." The unlikely pair hugged it out and Angel rolled his eyes.

"...Do you maybe want to dance?" Discord asked.

"Sure! Angel, would you mind turning the music back on?" Fluttershy said. Angel shrugged and plugged the speaker back in.