16: Skylanders-SpyroXCynder

Day: 16
Prompt: So hot
Pairing: Spyro and Cynder
Fandom: Skylanders academy

Cynder sat in a tree, shivering from the cold. She didn't prefer the snow, and had flew to the tree to escape freezing her sensitive paws. There wasn't much snow in the tree, most of it had gotten on the ground. Cynder watched Stealth Elf and Flashwing playing in the snow, having a ferocious snowball fight. By the looks of it, Stealth Elf was winning. Eruptor was having trouble joining in, as he just kept melting all snow within a three foot radius of him. Cynder had thought about sticking with him, but he hadn't been in the best mood lately. She didn't want to take any chances. Cynder laid in the tree until she heard a familiar wing flap coming her way.

"Hey Spyro!" She called. He waved and flew over.

"What are you doing? Don't you wanna play in the snow?" He asked. Cynder shook her head.

"I don't really like snow. It's too cold for me." She said. Spyro nodded.

"Well, is there anything you would like to do?" Cynder thought for a moment.

"Could we drink hot chocolate and watch movies?" She asked.

"Sure thing!" Spyro agreed. They both had a crush on each other and would jump at any chance they got to spend time together.

"Just one thing first, do you think you could fire blast my feet a bit? Just to warm them up, I at least want to have feeling in them again." Cynder said.

Spyro chuckled and nodded. He gently blew a bit of fire on Cynder's claws. The sudden heat on her frozen paws made her leap into the air.

"It's so hot! It's burning!" She screeched.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Spyro panicked.

You know that feeling when a part of your body is really cold and then hot air or something gets on it and it burns like crap? Yeah. That's what just happened here.

"I should have thought this through. I'm ok, just put my feet into shock." Cynder told him. Spyro sighed.

"Ok, sorry about that. Be careful!" He said.

"I will, thanks. So... movies?" Spyro grinned.

"Yup! Popcorn is on me!"