Chapter 10 : Eraser.

Eraser POV

I stare at the small unconscious skeleton. I summon his soul to grab it. Why do they get to have soul ?

I will put a spell so he won't try anything dumb. Well, guess the uncomfort linked to the spell woke him up.

He looks around, sleepily but jolts when he sees his soul in my hand.

Eraser : Hello. Name is Eraser. Your ?

Reboot : ... ... R-Reboot...

Eraser : Nice owning you, Reboot.

Reboot : Nice to meet... Wait, "owning" ? I am not a pet.

Eraser : Actually, you are now. My pet. Don't worry, I won't be mean if you don't try something stupid.

I squeeze his soul a bit, since he seems about to protest. He gasps and grabs the sheet in pain. I release a bit my grip.

Eraser : Understood ?

He nods, tears in the corner of his sockets.

Eraser : You are better off than your friends, anyway. They are getting "train" right now, I think.

Reboot : W-what...?

Eraser : You see, there are a lot of perverts in this world. Your friends are getting trained to take care of them. By taking you for myself, I took you away from such fate.

He is quivering and crying. Weird, I normally enjoy seeing Mortals crying or even begging for their life... but not right now.

Well, what is also weird is how upset I was when I noticed he got a little bruise on his skull. Normally, I wouldn't care, nor notice such a small bruise.

Eraser : The rules are easy. 1 : Don't get out of my room. If you have to, it must be with me. 2 : Never disobey me. If not, I will punish you, and you won't like it. 3 : Never lie to me. If you do, I will know, and then, same as for rule number 2. Understood ?

He nods. I smile and release his soul. It goes back in his ribcage. He sighs of relief and sits up. He looks at me.

Reboot : What do you plan to do...?

Eraser : Hm ? Oh, that's simple you are going to...

I stand up. He looks at me shivering.

Eraser : Oh, don't look so shaken to the bone.

I smirk.

Reboot POV

He walks toward a closet and gets a box. He hands me the box.

Eraser : Open it. You seem smart. Surely you will understand.

He smirks while I shakely open the box. It contains... Clothes ? I blink. He wants me to dress up ? I look at him and he smiles innocently. He wants me to wear it.

I sigh and take a closer look at the clothes.

I blush. It is only girls' clothes. I blush violently and turn to look at him.

Eraser : Hurry up and put them on. If you need, I walk out of the room the time you change.

He won't take no as an answer... I nod and he stands up to get out of the room. God, why...?

Eraser POV

I lean on the wall and wait. But the ship most likely hit a huge wave, with how much it shook right now. And judging by the noise, Reboot fell on the floor.

Eraser : Reboot, are you al...?

I get in and blush a deep gray. He is clothed, but thanks to that fall off his, I got a beautiful sight.~ He explodes in a blue blush and red marking appears on him. He hides in my cover.

Reboot : Don't look !

I don't regret my choice. He is so cute !! The ship moves again and I catch him before he crashes in the wall.

Eraser : Get up. I will positionnate us so you won't injure yourself.

He nods and I help him up. Oh, by the way. He is wearing a long blue and red dress. He grabs me to be able to stand and I put my arm around his waist, pulling him against me. He blushes more while I close my eyes. So, what are those idiots up to ?

I hear screaming above and something about a storm coming. There is an island not so far. Guess we will land there while the storm is out.

Eraser : That's going to last a bit. I will get you something in case you get sick from the storm.

He gets afraid.

Reboot : Are we going to sink...?

Eraser : Nah don't worry. (You have me, you will survive.)

Reboot stays in my arms through the night, afraid of the storm. I sing him a lullaby, which makes him nod off then sleep.

I smiles at the cute smaller skeleton. ... well, he IS cute, so I can't deny, but what is wrong with me ? Why am I being kind to a mortal ?