Chapter 2 : On the island.

Third person POV

Abyss leads the ship near an island. There seems to be a deep forest and a high mountain chain.

While on the trip, everyone tried to plan out how to live now. Horror woke up, but his skull is bandaged for now. Plum stays near him and doesn't trust much of the others, so even Farmer has to stay away. Well, he is on Horror's other side, though. Myriad gave Plum new clothes, but he still wears Horror's cloak.

Robin and Myriad were already friends before, so they are happy to be with each other. Cross and Robin became part of the crew with Killer who was nominated Error's right hand man.

Science and Outer are fine now, but Geno is still unconscious and they can't heal him. Reboot and Chronicle are always by his side.

Harvest isolated himself, in a corner, crying silently.

Anyway, they get to the island. Error decided Abyss, Killer and Blue should be the one exploring, with their skill and knowledge.

They agree and get going.

Killer POV

Blue and I follow Abyss quietly. We look around. The island seems deserted. After some time, we get to a town... A weird ghost town. There is no one but the building seems like someone was still in yesterday.

Blue : Where are the inhabitants ?

Killer : I dunno... Abyss ? Where is he ?

Blue : He was right behind us !

We look around. After sometime, something lounges at Blue and pins him to the ground. He tries to push it away from him.

Killer : Is that... A lamia ?

Blue : Come and help me !

The lamia has a dark yellow snake tail. The top half is a skeleton with a star tattoo on the skull. He also has a crack in his skull (not as big as Horror's or Geno one's though).

Lamia : Leave this place, you filthy Mortals !

Abyss : Stop it, Marvul !

The Lamia stops hearing his name to look above like us to Abyss... Who has wings now ?

Blue : Abyss ? You know him ?

Abyss : Yes. Hello, Prince Marvul. Where is your brother ?

Marvul lets Blue alone who gets up and comes next to me. Abyss lands on the ground but keeps his wings out.

Killer : You are... An angel...?

Abyss : Yes. But I don't have healing power. I wanted to see if there was something we could use. Instead, I found some old friends.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

Marvul : Why did you bring Mortals here ?

Abyss : Because if there were more mortals like them, we would still be living with them.

The Lamia snarls. We then see another, smaller lamia. He has a purplish bluish tail.

Marvul : What are you doing here, Halluciv ?

Killer : Hello...?

Blue : Rather than talking, we should find something for Geno and Horror. Their skull won't heal alone.

Killer : They don't have what you search. He wouldn't have that crack if they had something to heal it.

Abyss : Unfortunately, Killer is right... If there still were healing angels...