"Get up"

I wake up to the sound of water running.

Sitting up in my bed, i realise it's coming from my bathroom.

As i slowly look around, i spot a plate of waffles patiently waiting  on my nightstand.

"Don't mind if i do." I murmur to myself as i take one.

Just as i'm about to take a bite, the shower is turned off.

Of course, i shove the whole waffle in my mouth and act like i'm asleep.

Why?

I don't know....

maybe I'm just not ready to talk about what happened last night.

The door to my bathroom is pulled open after a couple of seconds,and as the intoxicating scent of his shower gel fills the room i find myself taking in a deep breath.

"You do realise i can tell you're awake."he states, prodding me to give up the act.

Obviously, i refuse and keep faking it.

"Rhea give it up, your face is not so subtly stuffed with a waffle and you have whipped cream on your cheek." He says with a soft laugh.

Accepting defeat, i sit up as i quickly chew and swallow the waffle.

"What a pleasant way to start the day." I say lightly as i take in the sight before me.

He's wearing black jeans, his hair dripping wet from his shower.....and of course, no shirt.

"You make me feel so confident." He says, slowly shaking his head with a smile as he tries to pick a shirt from his bag.

"I only state facts." I say with a wink before snuggling further into my sheets.

"Incase you didn't notice, it's monday and we have roughly about twenty minutes to get ready. He says as he puts on a dark blue shirt that just seems a bit tight.

Our constant exercising has favoured him greatly i must say.

It's a shame society requires us to put on clothes....

"I only need ten minutes." I retort proudly.

"That's funny, coming from the person who can never decide what to wear."he counters, now grabbing his books.

"Okay.....you have a point." I admit.

Just like every other day, i reluctantly get out of bed and sluggishly walk towards the bathroom.

I start brushing my teeth as i get ready for a quick shower.

Once i'm done taking said shower with what may or may not have been Shawn's shower gel, i hurriedly walk out of the bathroom, determined to pick out something to wear.

"Yeah, i love you......bye." Shawn says, hanging up as i walk in.

"Your mom?" I ask as i grab a red short sleeve crop top and black shorts from my closet.

"Yeah...."he says as he slowly shoves a few things into his bag.

"Maybe you should go home....she really needs you and you obviously miss her." I say, done putting on my clothes.

He turns to face me, his eyes literally glowing.

"Trust me Rhea, she wants me to be here... i mean she barely knows you and she already loves you." He says with a chuckle.

"But....what about her nightmares?" I ask while putting on my favourite combat boots.

"That's the thing.....lately, her voice just seems,lighter. She smiles more, and from what i can tell, she barely has the nightmares. She's been staying at her friends house too for the past few days." He says.