"i-I'm sorry"

" and here i was thinking you'd be so excited to see me....instead you look like you just saw a ghost"

" Matheo!" I yell as i run into his arms.

He cages me in his arms, giving me the comfort i so desperately need right now.

With his height, broad shoulders and long muscular arms, believe me when i say that Matheo gives the best hugs.

" oh, so you are excited to see me?"  He asks playfully.

"Of course i am you asshole! You never call or visit! You should have at least told me you were coming today" i say in a rush, still holding on to him.

" i told Dad....but i just wanted to surprise you"

"Well, i'll give you credit for that cause you did surprise me" i say, offering him a cheeky smile.

"And....because i knew you'd beat my ass if i showed up unannounced and empty handed after so long, i brought you something..." he says as he pushes me towards the kitchen with his hands on my shoulders.

" tell me it's what i think" i say feeling excited already as the exhaustion and emotional frustration from before seems to just vanish.

"Well,that depends on what you think it is" he says as he pulls out shopping bags from behind the kitchen counter and the freezer.

One peek into the bags and i feel like I'm going to have an orgasm just by looking at these beauties.

There are three tubs of strawberry ice cream, two tubs of cookies and cream, a bag of skittles, oroes, chocolates.....like, lots and lots of chocolate, whipped cream, syrup and nutella.

"Theo......you just want me to become obese don't you?"

"It doesn't matter, you'd look beautiful either way" he says with a lopsided grin.

I tilt my head to the side as my smile slips off my face.

"What did you do theo?"

"What makes you think i did something? i mean can't a guy compliment his sister without being treated like a criminal?"

"Matheo!"

"Okay okay fine......i, i just.....brought home a....friend" he says as he rubs the back of his head in uncertainty.

A friend?

Oh my Gosh.

"Matheo you finally brought home a girl!?" I ask feeling happy for him already.

"What? No, i-"

"Yo, Theo can i have one of those chocolate bars " a deep voice says.

My eyes snap back to Matheo in confusion as the bearer of the voice rounds the corner.

Pink lips, slight stubble across his chin and the sides of his face, long jet black hair packed in a bun, an intricate pattern tattooed around his bicep, broad shoulders, sharp chiseled jaw, about 6"5, tanned skin, bushy eyebrows, thick long eyelashes, long fingers and a thumb ring might i add, toned muscular chest, captivating grey eyes, high cheek bones, muscular build in general-but not bulky.

"You brought a greek god home? Are you gay Matheo?" I ask confused but also very amused.

They both stare at me in surprise before the said greek god topples over in laughter.

His grey eyes light up even more, looking absolutely surreal.

"Damn" i say as his laughter lessens to a chuckle as i approach him.