"You have no idea"

The moment i walk into the school halls ,I get a funny feeling......like i'm flooded with confidence and strength.
As i walk down the halls i notice that its practically empty so i guess its time for first period.According to my class schedule i guess i'm meant to have english now..

It took a while but i finally found my english class...still feeling a burst of confidence, i walk in.The moment i step into the class everyone goes quiet and all eyes are on me

"I'm guessing you are my new student..miss Rhea silver?" The lady says while leaning on the board

"umm...yeah thats me"

"alright nice meeting you ,my name is mrs paula savon and you may take your seat" i nod and scan the classroom for a place to seat ;a guy in a leather jacket raises his hand and wolf whistles

"hey, hottie you can come seat with me" i roll my eyes and seat next to a girl with her hoodie on and her head down. The teacher continues teaching and like ever i enjoy the class , the bell goes and i'm practically the last to leave.

As i walk out of class, i'm checking my schedule when someone bumps into me and falls, when i look to see who it is ,its the girl with the hoodie .

"shit!" ,I help her up

"hey i'm Rhea ...and uh ,i sat next to you during english"

"umm..thanks for helping me up and im sorry i bumped into you my name is Miranda"

"oh its alright no need to apologize i wasn't looking...soo what class do you have now"

"um i have arts and i'm running late" "well....from what i can see on my schedule i have arts too ...so can we , walk together?"

"sure"

"i like your hoodie by the way"

"oh please, dont kid me Rhea ...i look like a mess"

"no you don't ,seriously i like the splashes of colour all over it....its very artistic"

"thanks...but speaking of art we're here and just to give you a heads up.....Mr Havan is pretty strict and can be mean at times so just do what he says and ignore the insults"

"he can't possibly be that mean....right?"

"You have no idea".

We walk into class and like before , i take a seat next to Miranda .After about three minutes a scruffy hungover looking man walks in , slams the door and walks up to his desk

"Morning class! today we are going to be trying something new........i want you all to concentrate ...focus on your emotions, I want you to pick up your paintbrush and draw whatever the fuck it is you are feeling ,bring your emotions to life in the most artistic way you can think of.You may begin"

and with that I close my eyes and take a deep breath and start painting, I get lost in the colours and focus only on my emotions ,the paint fumes are like a drug to me and I'm overwhelmed with ecstasy

"Time up! Put down your paint brushes and step away from the canvas"

i inspect my painting and honestly speaking...I'm left breathless, Mr Havan stands in front of my canvas and inspects it

"hmmm and do you mind telling me what this is miss......"

"Rhea"

"yeah whatever"

"well...Mr Havan you told us to focus on our emotions and bring it to life and that's exactly what I did...this morning I was feeling very insecure and unsure of myself but I guess now I just feel confident and so I guess that's why I painted this lion "

"wow....well miss silver may I tell you that this is a ton of bullshit!"

i was totally not expecting that "Umm...sorry sir but what do you mean"

"I mean that your painting over here lacks all things related to artistic quality" oh no he did not just say that ,like are you kidding me he told us to paint what we feel...I am so not gonna take this

"uhhh sir....can you please tell me what exactly is wrong with my painting because you told us to paint our emotions and that is exactly what I did!"

"Well young lady I'm telling you that I think both your painting and your emotions are crap!"

Is he for real! No one talks to me like that...I mean who the hell does he think he is
"okay....Mr HAVAN what adjustments do you want me to make"

"well Rhea I think I will prefer it if you simply throw it away
or better still burn it" and with that the asshole walks away.!@#$.