"oh thank God!"

" Rhea you already had seven slices of pizza!" Jeff whines with a pout.

" so?"

"So stop. You can't eat that many"

" and why can't i?"

" because i am a growing man and i need  more food, but i can't get that because you eat like a beast" he complains, amusement shining in his eyes.

" how the hell do you even eat so much and still have a body like that?!" Mira asks from her spot on the floor.

" i mean, i only had four slices and look at my belly" she says, pointing to her belly that looks like it's about to pop.

" hey, there's nothing wrong with your belly" Dray says with a wink.

A blush shows itself on Mira's face as she smiles bashfully.

" you guys are too cute" Freya says referring to Dray and Mira.

No.
They aren't dating yet.
I don't think they've even told each other how they feel but that doesn't make they're flirtatious exchanges any less cute.

It's been a week since i went back to school and made up with the guys.

I can say for a fact that we are now closer than ever.

So far i've only had one nightmare and it wasn't half as bad as my average nightmare. Ever since my encounter with Kate in the form of a dream i've been relatively......happier, lighter even.

I just feel reassured and i guess Dad and Matheo feel it too.

A few days ago i even told Freya all about me. She was very surprised and got a little emotional, she said she could tell that i had a lot going on but she never thought it was that complicated.

While in the mood, she opened up to me.

I was a little taken aback when she blurted out the fact that she never met her Father. He left her mom right after she was born and the two of them never heard from him afterwards.

She confessed to me that....that little happening in her life has been the root of all her insecurities, coupled with the constant fear that she'd receive a phone call one day informing her of her mother's death.

I guess she felt moved to tell me because she believed i'd understand more than anyone.

And she was right.

With Susan as a mother.....sometimes i wished i just never met her.....never knew her...she just caused me way too much pain.
And then my Dad being an agent, i could never sleep peacefully. The fear of him being killed or hurt in anyway was constantly tormenting me, gnawing at my insides.

But then he left the agency just to take care of me....and that just hurt me more.

"I'm not telling you all this because i feel i've had it worse.....i'm telling you because i want to open up to you...to trust you, just like you did when you told me all these personal things about yourself" she said, earning a hug from me.

So now she knows all about me....at least almost all and i know more about her.

A noisy sound coming from upstairs catches my attention as i stare at the basement door in confusion.

"Are you expecting someone?" Jake asks, looking slightly on edge.

"Uh...No"
It's a weekend.

Dad is working in his study and asked about two hours ago that we do not disturb him in anyway. Matheo and Dylan have been out all day chilling with their friends.....