"what?.....hell no!"

"Fuck you stupid sun" I'm woken up with a nasty headache and the bright sunlight streaming into my room.I'm about to get up when I feel my whole body erupt with pain .And that's when all the events from last night come crashing down on me ,the race, that wacky club, the girl in the room,those sick rapists,the fight and....my shoulder. Turning to look at my injured shoulder, I wince  in pain . After lying on my bed for about five minutes , I struggle to get off the bed. Shuffling to the bathroom ,I stand in front of the mirror and to say I look like a mess is an understatement . My white tube top has blood stains on it ,my hair is a tangeled mess and I have mascara smeared all over my face....and a little bit of drool. To put it simply I look like something out of a zombie Apocalypse . After taking a much needed shower ,with plenty of difficulty I put on my loose short shorts and an oversized white T-shirt. I honestly don't know how I'm going to explain my injury to my dad. Speaking of my dad, I wonder if he's home . Basically dragging myself out of the room I'm engulfed in something that smells almost heavenly, walking towards the staircase I sniff the air trying to guess what it is, and I smell pancakes ,coffee and my dad's signature omelette ."yup, he's home " I say with a smile. Deciding there's no way to hide from him especially when I'm sooooo hungry , I head downstairs . Turning the corner to enter the kitchen "hey dad ,why are you up so earl-" I'm so shocked by the sight in front of me. My Dad and JAKE Anderson are cooking......in MY kitchen? "Oh hey Rhea honey, you're up". " uhhh....what's going on?" I ask still trying to comprehend the image of my dad cooking omelettes right beside Jake Anderson who is flipping pancakes SHIRTLESS in MY kitchen! "what do you mean...we're making breakfast" "oh...um okay". " so Rhea , how was your race and please explain why I met this fine young man in my house this morning" "uhhhh....t-the race went well...Axel tried to cheat again, but I still beat him....literally" I said with a snicker while recalling the race . "okayyy, but why is he here?" Dad asked while pointing at Jake. "Umm...I sort of had an accident yesterday and he helped me get home "  "Rhea ,are you alright!? What sort of accident, are you hurt?" He asked quickly making his way towards me " yeah dad I'm fine...its just a shoulder injury ". " actually , you need to get that checked up...we both know its not just a shoulder injury" I hand Jake a hard glare for butting in and because I know he's right "tell me Rhea, what happened" letting out a sigh I take a sit on the kitchen island "look Dad I don't want you to worry ,okay?...its just that after the race ...we went to a nearby club to celebrate my win and then Jake and I sort of walked in on what was supposed to be a gang rape . it was horrible, about three guys were trying to rape this little girl and I'm pretty sure she was about thirteen. We just had to help her. We ended up in a fight and at the last minute the last guy stabbed me when I was trying to help the girl...its really nothing major.Jake treated it for me but I'm going to the hospital to get it checked out" he's quiet for about a minute before he let's out a breath ,shaking his head slightly "look Rhea ,I'm honestly proud of you for saving that little girl but you need to be more careful I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you" "I love you dad" "I love you more sugarplum"  "come on dad , not that nickname again!" He lightly kisses me on the forehead and walks out of the kitchen . I let out a sigh ,grabbing a plate and pilling it up with pancakes and omelettes "uhhh...are you really going to finish that?" Jake asked with and amused look on his face "yeah ...why?" " isn't that a little...too much?"  "Please...I'm only eating this little because I need to get back on a diet" at this he let's out a bark of laughter his head falling back "y-you're about to eat about twelve pancakes and you say you're on- on a diet!?" He says still laughing uncontrollably " if you don't stop making fun of me right now ,I'm going to slap you with this frying pan"
He stops laughing and I take my plate to the living room and turn on the TV , he clears up the kitchen and meets me in the living room with his own stack of pancakes.  "So ...what have you planned for today"  "nothing really....I have to get my shoulder checked and I need to fix up my bike..by the way where is my bike?" "Oh ...um Shawn and Ace dropped it off earlier"   "thanks alot for helping me out yesterday ,it means a lot. I guess this means we are friends now?" "Duh....we totally kicked ass yesterday Rhea,so yes I guess we're friends" .