"Umm..like what"

"Can you believe that man,I mean who the hell does he think he is"

"calm down Rhea....I warned you right?"

"Yeah you did but I didn't expect him to be that much of an asshole"

"just lets go for lunch okay...I'm starving " Miranda leads me to the cafeteria and we take a Seat .

"So Rhea tell me something about you" "ummm...like what"

"well do you have any siblings ?"

"Yeah ,my brother Matheo he goes to UCLA ...and what about you..any siblings?"

"Mhmn my twin brother Jeffrey....he'll soon be here by the way" and just like that some good looking guy seats next to Miranda and gives her a kiss on the cheek

"hey Mira"

"Jeff how many times do i have to tell you to stop that"

"you know I can't stop loving you Mira you're my twin for Pete's sake!"

"Well you really make me wish I'm not"

"huuurtfuul" Jeff says while feigning hurt.

"Whatever, Jeff meet Rhea...she's New here ,Rhea meet my idiot of a brother Jeff ".

"Hey beautiful..I'm Jeff ,mira's twin brother and don't worry I know what you're thinking"

"and what exactly am I thinking Jeff?"

"Well baby cakes you are thinking about how it's possible that a greek god like me is even related to this ogre "

I really can't help laughing at that "you are funny"

"aww Mira! She thinks I'm funny"

"shutup" I'm practically done with my lunch so I decide I want to throw away the trash left before joining Jeff and Mira at the table.

"hey....you guys I'll be right back I'm just going to throw this away" I walk over to the trash can and dump it in.

On my way back to the table I pass some guys who are not so subtly checking me out ...right before I take my seat some guy grabs me from behind and starts groping me.I guess Miranda sees what's going on because her eyes widen and she becomes pale.

All eyes are on me waiting for my reaction and guess what.......I'm frozen.....I'm so angry that I can't think ,all i see is red and I hear a loud roar in my ear... I'm so fricking angry that I feel like I'm going to explode i turn around and do something even I didn't expect ,I slap him....hard.

Everyone in the cafeteria gasps ..including me! He grabs me by the wrist and growls in my ear

"who the hell do you think you are bitch!" I mean is this guy kidding me!?

"Back off jackass....who the hell do you think you are...you can't just walk around groping people you idiot"

"hey chill out hottie I can do whatever the hell I want to ..now stop acting like you didn't enjoy it."

"Are you crazy!?"

"Crazy in love with you baby" some guys start chuckling and i guess they are his friends

"you know what?..... I can't do this" I turn around and start walking away when he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest

"you can't just slap me and get away with it girly ...at least not without a kiss first" right then...right there I snapped I raised my right knee and hit him between his legs when he fell I twisted his wrist and angled it to his back he fell on one knee and groaned in pain and now it was my turn to growl

"stay away from me you delusional creep!" And with that I dropped his arm and waltzed out of the cafeteria confident as ever .