"you've got this"

Its quite sad that despite the fact that i most definitely am not a morning person, i just can't help getting up super early in the morning.
Ugh!

"I can't believe this"

I cant even pick out something decent enough for my first day at my new school...

i can't believe i'm actually admitting this but i am really nervous......

Its not exactly my first time of changing schools but what if they dont like me,what if i dont fit in,what if i'm not good enough,what if-

"Rhea get your lazy butt downstairs!"my brother matheo calls "we are going to be late ,hurry up!"

"Okay,okay im coming".
I just go with my blood red skinny ripped jeans and a white crop top.i dress up quickly pack my bag and practically fly down the stairs.I kiss my dad goodbye and get into my brothers car.

The moment i get into his car he starts to give me his daily lecture about taking so long to get dressed and i simply sit and do what i do on every other day....I ignore him .After a couple of minutes we drive into the schools parking lot and i wish i could just run back home.I take a deep breath to calm myself.

"hey,dont worry you will do great trust me"

"And how exactly do you know that, theo...i mean its not like there is anything likeable about me"

"You know something Rhea, you really need to learn to stop underestimating yourself....you are special and beautiful and if no one likes you so what ..i like you .Just go out there and be yourself" he gives me a kiss on the forehead and i take another deep breath before getting out of the car.

"okay....you can do this Rhea you've got this" and with that i walk into my new school, Stelmount high .