"W-What guy?"

It's friday and I'm currently running late for school.

I pack my hair up in a high ponytail and get dressed.

I'm definitely going for something comfortable, but no hoodies cause it's quite hot today, plus
Friday= School closing early, and i may want to do something afterwards so i go for black shorts and a matching black crop top.

I'm definitely going for something comfortable, but no hoodies cause it's quite hot today, plusFriday= School closing early, and i may want to do something afterwards so i go for black shorts and a matching black crop top

I pair it with my combat boots, grab my bag and head downstairs.

On my way downstairs i hear voices.

Assuming it's just Dylan and Matheo i ignore the muffled chatter and move to the living room to retrieve some of my binders.

In a hurry, i shove the notes and binders into my bag and reach for Matheo's keys that are on the corner table by the door.

" I'm running late Theo so I'm gonna have to take your car. My bike needs to be fixed-i'll explain later. Right now i don't have a choice and i'm l-" my hurried statement gets caught in my throat as i turn around to see a smiling Shawn standing next to a smug shirtless Matheo.

Shawn is dressed in a red tshirt that is rolled up to his elbow to reveal his muscular arms and black slightly ripped jeans.

His tshirt is visibly made of a light material......yet his chiseled torso and chest are so obviously defined by the said shirt.

He has his signature red headphones with him and is wearing plain black vans.

Simply stating, Shawn looks as hot as a Carolina reaper pepper right now.
I haven't ever seen him dressed like this, it's usually a hoodie, sweatshirt or baggy shirt but today......

Realising i've been ogling him wordlessly all this time, i look at him and offer him a smile.

" Shawn" i say, memories from the early hours of the morning coming back to me.

"Rhea" he responds as he slowly looks me over.

Matheo clears his throat, reminding us of just where we are at the moment.

"Um....what are you doing here?" I ask. I usually drive myself to school or Dray gives me a ride.

"I uh, i thought i'd stop by to give you a ride....since your bike isn't exactly in a good condition right now."

"Oh...um, thank you so much" i say as i return Matheo's keys to their original position.

" thank you....for last night, theo" i say as i wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"You don't have to thank me. You're my sister and i love you, it's only normal that i be there for you" he responds as he returns the hug after which he places a warm kiss on my forehead.

" now go to school you're late" he orders with a smile. It's a bright smile, but i don't miss the flash of worry in his eyes.

"Yes sir! And i'm fine so stop worrying"