"leave!"

It's currently Monday, and I'm on the verge of clawing someones face off!

Why? You may ask.

Well maybe it's the fact that, right from the moment Dray drove into the school parking lot and we walked into school together; the whole fucking school has been buzzing.

Most especially the female population of Stelmount high. I mean seriously girls, get a grip!

Sure, i knew it was going to be bad, but this is just too much!

I lead Dray to the school office to pick up his schedule and locker combination before steering him away from the crowded hallways, just to avoid the possibility of him being tackled.

Apparently his locker is just across mine and we share almost all our classes except a few.

" i'll have to admit, i didn't expect it to be this bad" He says looking very amused.

" look Dray, I've been thinking about it, and i don't think I'm up to the task of chasing the DDHBs away this time. I think you'll just have to toughen up and do it yourself." I say playfully as we walk to our lockers.

"I see you still call them that. Plus, you can't abandon me now Ree, you know how irresistable i am and the ladies just can't seem to stay away" he states smugly.

" get over yourself Dray" i reply with a snort.

" you do realise the entire school is talking about you right?" Mira states.

Mira and Jeff are leaning against the lockers side by side, apparently they were waiting for us because the others had not shown up yet.

" two girls already tried to jump his bones the moment we arrived" i say teasingly.

They start laughing and Dary is about to defend himself when he is cut off by the most high pitched voice I've ever head.

" Hey there, i'm Bella" she says while twirling the tip of her hair around her finger.

Seriously, why the hell do girls find it necessary to do that when flirting?

Honestly, I find it very irritating.

" and he's not interested" i say, answering for Dray.

" i wasn't talking to you Riley so mind your business" she grinds out while throwing me a glare.

I give her a once over.

I mean who the fuck wears heels and a bloody mini skirt to school!?

" first of all my name is RHEA. And second, he is my business. Plus, I'm just trying to prevent you from making a bigger fool of yourself by shamelessly flirting with my buddy here. Oh, and you are not his type."

"But that's where you're wrong. I'm every bodies type" she states proudly.

"Yeah, but only when they need a quickie in the janitors closet, simply meaningless sexual favours and not for a relationship."
She flushes red; but i'm not sure if it's out of anger or embarrassment.

probably both.

Realising she has nothing more to say, she storms off.

"Thank you" Dray says while laughing.

"Shut up, you owe me ice-cream" is my response as i cross my arms and lean against the locker.

" Hey guys" Ace greets half heartedly.

I immediately notice there's something off.

He doesn't have his usual smile, his lips are turned down in a worried frown and he keeps looking around....distracted.