" you're forgiven"

"mommy you're back! " silence "mommy I really missed you" silence again " mommy say something" I whine and unfortunately it angers her ,she turns around and practically screams in my face "do you ever shut your stupid mouth!?" I back away from her and my bottom lip wobbles "mommy... Why don't you like me?.... " "you really want to know Rhea!?" "ummm.... Yeah? " "well I don't like you because you're an ugly, useless, embarrassing, dumb, loud, nosy, irritating and annoying little girl and I really never wanted to have you... If I could choose I definitely would have gotten an abortion! NOW. GET. OUT! " she screams at me with so much hate and resentment in her voice, inching closer to me with every word she says. I let out a sob "b-but y-you're my mo-mommy" "do you really think I like that?! " I let out another sob and I see her face darken so much that it's scary, her face contorts into a smile that is so wide it's absurd I start backing away, trying to get as far away from her as possible then she starts chasing me, her nails turn to claws and simply put she looks HIDEOUS .i scream and run as fast as my legs could carry me " mommy please stop! " "I am not your mommy!" she roars or rather IT roars .

"Rhea... "
"please... Stop" I say with a sob
"Rhea... You need to wake up "
"stay away from me"
"Rhea... Wake up it's just a dream! "
I wake up with a start and immediately punch someone in the nose out of fear "*groan* Rhea why did you punch me!?" "Dad? " and then it dawns on me.... It was just a dream "oh my gosh dad I'm sooo sorry " I jump out of bed to help my dad who is now sprawled out on the floor "I mean how the hell can you throw a perfectly effective punch IN YOUR SLEEP !? " " Dad I'm sorry... I really don't know what happened " I say while helping him up "it's okay girly" he says while sitting on my bed and sighs "do you want to talk about it?" "there isn't really much to talk about... It's the same as always.... It just felt so real" "it's okay baby... I understand but I still want you to know that you are none of those things she called you... You're a beautiful strong special young lady and I couldn't be more proud of you so don't ever let her mean words get to you " I force on a smile "thanks dad and I'm sorry I woke you up" "it's okay.. Go to bed baby " he says while giving me a kiss on the forehead "good night dad" "night Rhea" despite the fact that I'm really tired, I just can't fall asleep and so I do what any normal person would do in my situation.i get up from my bed and study .cool right? I know.

After a couple of hours its finally time to get ready for school and I think it will be best if I put a poster on my head that says 'stay the fuck away from me.im not in the mood' because to be very honest I really don't want to deal with anyone today, especially not the bloody idiots that go to my school. Feeling a lot less creative today I decide to go with a black denim strap-on short that stops mid thigh ,a white crop top underneath and my favorite pair of boots.
****************
My mood is slightly better because of the amazing ride I had on my way to school but as I walk up to the doors I get even moodier and I just can't help it. And unfortunately for me my First Class is none other than math... Argh. I mean who invented math and how can I get a word with them?
I walk into school and carry on with the day, not talking to or interacting with anyone.
Thank Jesus! ,time flies fast and I'm currently in the class before lunch. It's only a couple more minutes before FREEDOM . Right when I'm starting to get Less tense, some idiot starts throwing spit balls at me I mean... Seriously!? What are we 10?! I slowly turn around to a bunch of sheepish looking boys and send them a questioning look. I turn around and try to pay attention but once again the spitball wars commence, I raise my hand to get the attention of the teacher "yes miss silver what do you want? " "well could you tell the bunch of stupid boys behind me to stop throwing spitballs? " the old guy simply sighs "miss silver I believe you're old enough to take care of this situation yourself " he says with a sly look on his face. Is he suggesting I do something to them? .....You know what I might as well do something . Once he starts teaching they keep throwing the spitballs and I get up, pretty much getting the attention of everyone in class. I turn around to the guy with the straw and lift him up by the collar of his shirt. Everyone let's out some sound of suprise. what.. You've never seen a strong girl before? I throw him to the wall still gripping his collar "I dare you to throw one more spitball at me.....and see exactly what I'm capable of"i ground out through gritted teeth. His face is already turning red and he's struggling to get out of my grip. "miss silver why don't you let go of him? " "you did say I should take care of the situation... Right? So why don't you just carry on with your class and ignore what's going on here" he awkwardly clears his throat and continues teaching .when I see the guy gasping for air ,I let him go ,he rubs his neck and tries to walk back to his seat but I stop him "Is there something you want to say to me?" "yeah..... Watch your back" all I do is laugh. "do you really think I'm scared of you? I want you to apologize right now in front of everyone before I break your nose" he stares at me for a while before giving in "i-im sorry" I throw him my award winning smile "you're forgiven " the second I take my sit the bell goes for lunch and I rush to my locker to grab my bag. Like every other day, when I walk into the cafeteria People start staring. Sure, I know I'm good looking but could you just stop staring.... It really gets annoying. As I walk past tables, heading for the empty table in the corner, people stop chatting just to stare at me. At first I try to ignore it until I walk past a table and hear a girl whispering some shit to her friends "look at her ,she's so annoying, she thinks she's so much better than everyone because she's slept with the schools hottest boys.what a slut."I freeze and take a couple of steps back and the bitch bows her head when she realizes I heard her "you know something girly, if you've got something to say to me why don't you get off your slack ass and say it to my face... You know, since you're miss perfect and all"i hear her whisper something under her breath and that really just makes me more annoyed. Like seriously can't a girl just be left alone for a day?
1.im tired
2.hungry
3.and I just can't stop thinking of that dream, yet I have to face annoying people like her

"what did you say? " "uhh........N-nothing" "what even makes you think I've slept with those guys? " " w-well that's what everyone is s-saying" I let out a light chuckle at that, this girl is so naive "so you think it's cool to say shit like that about me without even knowing the truth?" "l-look I'm really sorry, I didn't mean what I said okay? "she gets up and runs out of the cafeteria. I shake my head and walk to my table. A few minutes go by and I'm eating a sandwich while scrolling through my phone, and then three people walk up to me and sit in front of me with their trays placed in front of them.i don't bother looking up because as I said earlier I'm really not in the mood to interact with anyone. "hey" I hear Ace say and I grunt in response "are you okay... ?"says shawn and I grunt again "did something happen? " Ace says again "are you on your period? " Shawn asks. And I swear if they don't stop soon I'm going to snap someone's neck. "guys stop it................." for once Jake shows a sign of wisdom "-she probably failed a test" *sigh* ...just when I thought he was a teensy weensy bit smart. "Rheaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Talk to me baby" Ace says. I really can't take it anymore .i slam my fist on the table and growl " what the hell do you want!? " "we....uh- we wanted To talk to you about what happened at the party" oh please just leave "there's nothing to talk about " "what's wrong with you!? " Jake asks getting annoyed "none of your business " "Jake calm down.. Rhea I understand you've had a rough day.... And we just wanted to say thanks for the other day........ I don't know about the rest of the guys but I consider you a friend... You can trust me if you want to talk about it.. Okay? " Ace considers me a friend? I send him a slight nod and decide its only mature of me to apologize "I'm sorry..... Just not in the mood for anything today " "it's alright.. No need to apologize " says Shawn... And Jake just keeps staring at me "so why exactly did those guys crash your party?" "I have no idea " says Ace, "-but the dude with the gun kept asking who we work for and where we kept the drugs" "you're involved in the drug business!? " I practically scream "shhhh.....no we're not... But he definitely thought so..... And it was like he was sooo sure that we had their drugs" and then I remember something " wait.....they are probably part of some mafia or something." "and why do you think that? " jake asks "well, because I remember seeing the same dope tattoo on all the guys" "really?.... How didn't we notice that" I reply with a shrug "where did they have this tattoo.. And what did it look like " "it was a tattoo of three skulls.... Representing see no evil ,hear no evil and say no evil,and I believe it was across their chest... Pretty close to their collar bone " "wow..... But what does the tattoo mean.... I mean, see no evil, hear no evil and say no evil? " while the boys are trying to get it.. Bickering and bantering. It clicks.... I remember something "omerta " I whisper to myself ,but the boys pick it
"what did you say? " Jake asks "omerta " I say again "and what does that mean? " the three of them ask at the same time "it's.....a code of silence" "ohhh... That totally makes sense "says Shawn "but how do you know that? " "what?..i read novels and watch movies okay? " "okay so now we know those guys belong to some gang or mafia... But why do they think we have their drugs? " ace asks. I'm about to reply when the bell goes "see you later guys" "bye sweetie "says none other than Shawn "please...... Don't call me that" "okay sweetie" I flip him off as I walk out of the cafeteria.