8: i'm dying

dedicated to tomlinsons-ukulele <33

"wake up, angel."

harry opened his eyes and looked into blue one's, his heart skipping a beat. "louis?" he asked and rubbed over his eyes sleepily.

louis grinned at him and nodded. "bingo, angel" he said and made harry blush because of the nickname. he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"c'mon, let's drink some tea, yeah?" louis suggested and harry just nodded, but stayed in bed. it was like he was unable to move.

louis didn't seemed to mind and chuckled. "alright, i'll meet you downstairs, angel" he said and left harry's bedroom - that actually looked like niall's bedroom - and went downstairs.

harry smiled to himself and pressed his face into the pillow. "angel" he repeated to himself and rolled to the side and off of the bed.

harry twitched like a fish on land and opened his eyes in shock. a dream, seriously?

niall peeked over the bed and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "you talk in your sleep, y'know" he said and sounded quite annoyed. harry blushed and attempted to get up but somehow managed to tangle his feet in the blanket and fell once again.

"what was that?!" anne yelled from downstairs. "uh - i dropped my shirt!" he yelled back. "it sounded a lot more heavier" she said, her voice coming closer and then the bedroom door opened.

"yeah, well, i was in it" harry mumbled and got up from the ground successfully. anne covered her mouth and muffled her giggles. harry rolled his eyes and got back in bed, turning to face niall.

anne cleared her throat and smiled fondly at her clumsy son. "anyway, breakfast is ready soon. come down in ten minutes, okay?" she asked and received an excited nod from niall and a polite "sure, mom" from harry.

after anne left, niall threw a pillow at harry. "what did you do that for?" he asked and crossed his arms over his chest, looking like a five year old who's mom just took his favorite toy away.

"you talk in your sleep" niall repeated and looked at harry while still smirking. he gulped. "what did i say?" he asked slowly and was ready to flee into another country, change his name and build a new life.

niall grinned at him, "more like what did you moan." harry blushed a deep red and hid his face in his hands. "what?!" he exclaimed and removed his hands to see niall trying to hold back his laughter.

"you fucker" harry groaned and turned away, his back facing niall. "oh, c'mon, angel" niall said and saw harry's body stiffening. "oh god" he mumbled and turned to niall again. "how many times did i say that?" he asked and bit down on his lip.

harry didn't knew that he talked in his sleep. he just knew that he snored quite a lot. not loudly, just enough to annoy you and wanting to choke harry.

"quite a few times. i wake up to you nearly screaming 'angel' and then you mumbled 'louis' and then it was clear what you were dreaming about" niall explained and laughed loudly at harry's horrified face expression.

"now, tell me, harold. did he.. put his thing into-" "would you shut your cakehole?" harry interrupted before niall could say something very embarrassing. "cakehole?" niall questioned and harry just shrugged innocently.

"dean said it once and it got stuck in my head" he said and made niall sigh. "dean is weird" he said and rolled to his back, facing the blue painted ceiling. harry furrowed his brows. "he's actually cool" harry admitted.

niall shook his head. "and this destiel guy is even weirder" he said, which made harry sigh. "castiel. his name is castiel" he corrected his best friend and sat up in his bed. "why though? it's not like they did anything that harmed you, right?" harry inquired and squinted his eyes after niall didn't answered for a minute.

niall wasn't a quiet guy. and exactly this silence from him made harry worry. "no" niall then answered and looked at harry, shrugging and looked back at the ceiling.

"you're just my only friend. and i don't want to lose you just because dean is funny and castiel is quiet and smart" niall admitted and didn't dared to look at his best friend.

this was embarrassing. "niall, this is absurd" harry said slowly and pulled niall up to be on eye level with him, "you're my best friend and always will be. you've been my best friend since forever, i couldn't imagine walking through this hell hole alone. i need you, ni, and just because i like the two, doesn't mean that i don't like you anymore."

niall nodded and looked down, still not making eye contact. how could he even think of harry just .. abandoning him? harry wasn't like this and never will be. maybe he now thinks that niall never trusted him.

he bit down on his lip and slowly looked up to see the familiar emerald eyes that felt like home. niall released the breath he didn't know was holding and nodded. "okay" he whispered and smiled at harry. "okay" he whispered back and pulled niall into a hug.

they went downstairs shortly after their short conversation and ate their pancakes in peace. niall happily munched on the them, while harry was eating them rather slowly. anne ate her pancakes a lot faster than her son and went up to her room after finishing.

harry looked at his mom and she shut her door, making him flinch. she was in a hurry once again just because she wanted to make the two breakfast. she needed rest. anne was exhausted because she was working overtime to pay rent.

anne came down only two minutes later and wanted to do the dishes, but harry stopped her. "we'll do this, okay? get to work now before you're late. we'll cook our dinner, clean up the house and so on. don't stress yourself more than you have to. now go" he said and shooed her out of the kitchen and in direction of the front door.

she smiled, but tried to stop harry. "but-" "nope, anne, we'll do this. don't worry" niall interrupted and gave anne her shoes and coat. she sighed and nodded, hugging them as tight as she could.

the boys were always there for her and she loved them dearly. niall was like her own son and the fact that he cared for her so much made her heart melt. "i love you boys" anne said and waved one more time before closing the door.

niall ran off to the kitchen and then there was a noise. he fell. harry made his way to the kitchen and saw niall on the ground, holding his right foot in his hand.

"i'm dying" he said and wiggled his little toe. harry shook his head and helped his best friend up. "harry! i'm dying" he repeated and hobbled into the living room, flopping down on the couch.

"call the ambulance or just take me to the hospital" niall said dramatically and sighed, grabbing the tv remote. harry sighed and shook his head again. "i'm not taking you to the hospital just because you stubbed your toe."

niall gasped and threw the remote at harry, hitting his head. "oops?" niall said, but it sounded more like a question.

harry attacked niall with tickles, making him laugh uncontrollably. he tried to keep on tickling, but niall's laughter was just too much. so he flopped down next to niall, laughing with him and forgetting about all of his worries.

a little bit of narry :) and if you're wondering: it's currently sunday for them and they had a sleepover. i hope you enjoyed. x

[ wc: 1302 ]