3: art room

niall and harry arrived at the same time as liam and mickey. niall had english with liam and since mickey always brings him to the room, he knows him too.

liam smiled and came up to the two, holding hands with his boyfriend. "hi, niall" he greeted and nodded at harry. "um, harry, right?" he asked.

the curly haired lad nodded and stuck out his hand to shake, but liam pulled him into a short hug, still not letting go of his boyfriend's hand.

"mickey, by the way" mickey introduced himself and looked at the confused faces. "if anyone cares" he added. "nope, sorry to disappoint, milkovich" a voice said from behind.

"fuck off, gallagher" he said and flipped the boy off. harry turned around and saw a red haired guy. he held zayn malik's hand. harry had physics with both of them. they were some love birds and had to be separated quite a couple of times, but it's not like they cared.

ian flipped mickey off as well and smiled innocently. "you motherfucker" mickey mumbled and wanted to go up to ian, but liam held him back. "let's go, babe" he whispered soothingly. "i'll see you around" liam said, turned around and tugged his boyfriend along.

niall chuckled and wanted to say his goodbye's too, but a voice stopped him from doing so. "you look different, harry."

unfortunately, it wasn't louis, but zayn. but, hey, at least somebody noticed. "thanks?" harry said, which sounded more like a question and turned into a tomato. niall nudged him and smiled. "told ya you look good" he whispered.

zayn smiled mischievously and snorted. "never said that he looks good." harry's smile dropped and niall was ready to snap, but ian interrupted him before he could start. "but you do, harry. you look really good. now, we gotta go. see ya, boys."

he waved and went to go inside of school and zayn yelled across the parking lot: "i would totally wreck you!" ian followed short and yelled "me too!"

harry turned red again and hid his face in his hands. niall burst out laughing and was nearly on the ground. "niall!" harry hissed, but didn't bothered trying to fight back the big smile.

they didn't noticed louis staring.

---

harry was currently sitting in art class with niall. that's the only class he has with him, except for p.e. they also have these two subjetcs with louis, too.

louis is not the worst in art, but not the best either. he's alright. better than harry and niall definitely. but he's the best in p.e. and you can say that harry is like those girls who stand around and do nothing but talk with their best friend about their crush.

louis never really noticed the pair of best friends. that was until they showed up nearly everyday at mcdonald's. he do thinks it's a bit odd, but never bothered asking. he has nothing to do with the two and didn't planned on getting closer in the future.

so he minded his own business, listening to the teacher talking, completely oblivious to harry staring at him from behind. "harry" niall hissed and gained his friend's attention. "what?" he hissed back, still not tearing his gaze away from louis.

niall rolled his eyes and kicked his shin again. "f-fuck" brought harry out and held his aching shin. "i'm already bruised by you, you fucker!" niall only chuckled, "stop staring then."

well, now harry was glaring at niall, but kept repeating 'treat people with kindness' to stop himself from punching niall in the face. he loved the irish lad dearly, but at times he could be quite annoying. not that he would ever want to replace niall though.

the lesson was soon over and the students crowded out of the stuffy room and onto the corridor, where the air really was no better.

harry met castiel and dean on the way, they had physics together. they were cute together. and if harry remembered the one conversation he had with dean recently correctly, then he has a brother, sam.

dean smiled at harry and pulled him aside. "uh, do you have the homework?" he asked and smiled awkwardly. castiel rolled his eyes. "don't you roll your eyes at me, you won't let me copy your homework" dean protested.

castiel just rolled his eyes again and sighed quietly. "learn to do your homework, dean" he said monotonously. dean ignored his boyfriend and turned to harry again. "do you?" he asked again. harry nodded, "yeah, i do. i can give them to you-"

"thanks, yeah. like, now? please?" harry didn't really liked talking to people he didn't really knows, so he only nodded and wanted to take his backpack off of his back, but there was nothing.

"fuck" he cursed, "i forgot my backpack in the art room. i'll just-" "i'll come with you" dean interrupted again, but castiel held him back. "i'll go with you. dean, go to the physics room already, we'll be back just in time, okay?" he said. dean sighed and nodded.

"okay" he agreed and kissed his boyfriend shortly. niall waved at harry. "i'll pick you up after class" niall said and harry only nodded, waved too and started walking back upstairs with castiel.

harry would've liked it better if dean went with him. castiel seemed more quiet than him and harry wasn't really in the mood to make conversation.

castiel opened the door for harry and stepped into the room after him. in the room was also louis. harry held his breath and wanted to turn around and go, but castiel was behind him and he couldn't just leave.

louis' eyes landed on harry the second he stepped in and this made him feel quite uneasy. he watched every movement and noticed how fit he actually was. the blouse suited him well. and louis really wanted to compliment him, but then again, didn't wanted to be awkward. harry was at least very awkward.

so he just quickly nodded at harry and the boy he didn't know as a greeting. castiel just nodded back and harry looked down on the ground, grabbing his backpack and mumbling a quick "bye" to louis as he left the room.

castiel furrowed his brows confused, but felt like he wasn't close enough to harry to ask him about this .. tension between him and the blue eyed boy. wasn't he the football captain? so he asked harry that.

harry nodded. "yeah, this is louis, his girlfriend is eleanor. works at mcdonald's" he said and castiel became more and more confused. it was quite obvious that harry had a tiny crush on this louis, but he didn't asked any more questions.

they just entered the physics room and gave dean the homework. this was the first time harry sat next to the two and he absolutely didn't minded.

i hate this. a lot. :)

wc: 1156