4: what a gentleman

the lesson seemed to drag on forever and the teacher just wouldn't shut up. dean was the most annoyed out of the three and was constantly checking his watch in hopes of the end of the lesson getting closer.

after what felt like infinity, he nudged his boyfriend with his elbow. "cass! only five more minutes, then we're off. we're still going to the movies, right?" he asked and castiel just smiled at him, which was answer enough for dean.

harry liked them, dean was.. yeah, he was one of a kind and castiel was some sort of mysterious, but he was a good guy. the two loved each other dearly, that was for sure.

they were the complete opposites, but still cute. after the bell rang, dean wanted to leave very quickly, but castiel wanted to say his proper goodbyes.

"goodbye, harry. i'll see you around. have a great day" he said and smiled, grabbing dean's hand and walking away. dean turned around and just waved, walking off with his boyfriend.

harry didn't even had the chance to say goodbye too, so he just waved back at dean and packed his stuff. he had no idea what niall was up to and if he was being honest, he was actually quite scared.

niall was unpredictable and that was the exact reason harry was scared. his plan started off as 'innocent' and it could take a dramatic change at step four. or five. god knows how many steps niall had.

by the time harry stepped out of thr classroom, niall was already waiting in the empty hallway. "dude, you take so long" was the first thing he said. harry rolled his eyes. "hello to you, too" he greeted his best friend and hugged him quickly.

"yeah, yeah, hello my dearest best friend, i hope your last two lessons have been tolerable, i hope it didn't effected you-" "okay, just shut up already" harry interrupted him and pointed towards the stairs.

"so, are we gonna leave now or what?" he asked and niall just quickly nodded. harry asked him about his day and niall rambled on about how mickey was constantly annoying him and was flirting with ian all the time.

harry raised his brows. "isn't mickey with liam?" he asked and niall nodded. "yeah! that's why it made me so mad. does flirting count as cheating?" he asked. harry only shrugged. "i don't know, man" he said and looked around the parking lot.

and what a surprise - louis was there with liam and zayn. "shit, shit, shit. niall, louis is here. what do i do?" he asked and started panicking. niall only chuckled at this.

"stay calm, act normal" he said and slapped harry's but. "hey!" he called out and glared at niall. "shake that ass, styles, shake that ass" niall said and winked.

"wasn't i supposed to act normal?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. niall laughed quietly, but nodded. "what's not normal about swinging your ass a bit while walking? try to get him to notice you, jesus."

niall sighed and slapped his butt again. "come on" he said and spotted his car directly next to louis's car. harry saw it too and sighed as well. "can this day get any better?" he asked quietly and tried to hide behind niall.

"harry, you're a fucking giraffe, i'm a leprechaun. don't bother hiding behind me" niall said and pushed harry to the car. louis had noticed them wildly talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

liam smiled at the two and waved to get their attention. "hi, you two!" he said and louis just smiled awkwardly at the pair of best friends.

zayn pulled niall and harry into a short hug and smiled. louis just nodded as a greeting and niall being niall, stuck out his hand to shake. "i'm niall" he said and grinned, then grabbed harry's wrist and pushed him towards louis.

well, and harry being harry, he stumbled over his own two feet and bumped into louis. niall just chuckled and pulled harry back. harry's face was priceless and he was ready to give louis an apology speech, "i'm sorry, i just-"

louis just laughed and waved it off. "don't worry" he said and smiled. harry just nodded and smiled back, dimples showing. louis would be lying if harry wasn't the cutest and most awkward person alive.

"okay, um, we gotta get going so have a good day" niall said and opened the car door for harry. "what a gentleman" zayn remarked and niall just flipped him off. "same for mickey" he said and liam glared holes into zayn's skull.

harry covered his mouth with his hand and niall just laughed, got into the drivers seat and started the car.

the car ride itself was quiet, the radio was on but nobody was singing. they had nothing really to talk about and so they sat there in silence. well, they had a lot to talk about when they got home.

it wasn't a long ride, only about seven minutes. maura greeted harry the same as niall, a tight hug and a genuine smile. the food was already on the table and the two boys didn't wasted any time and started eating.

maura noticed harry's choice of clothes and complimented him. harry blushed and said "thank you". and don't get him wrong, he was grateful for all the positive comments on his outfit, he just wished louis would've noticed.

speaking of louis, he was still in the parking lot and chatting with zayn. liam left a little after harry and niall left. now the two were just smoking.

"harry looked different today" louis said and tried to make it sound casual. zayn just nodded, "yeah, it looks good though." louis nodded too and wanted to get away from zayn.

he liked zayn, but he talked a little too less and was too mysterious for his liking. so louis threw his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. "i'll see you around, yeah?"

this was how louis said goodbye to people he actually didn't really wanted to see around. zayn didn't seemed to notice and just waved. "see ya around."

louis smiled awkwardly and got in his car, waved at zayn and drove off. he started his playlist of the frey and watched the road carefully.

last time he wasn't paying attention, he had to pay far too much money. he can barely afford what he's driving now.

i keep hating this what the fuck.

[ wc: 1092 ]