1: blue eyed cashier

Niall opened the door for his best friend and waited for him to step in. After he was in, Niall also stepped into the building. The familiar smell of fries and burgers hit him and he smiled at it, he could spend the rest of his life here. As long as he wouldn't run out of food.

Confidently, he walked up to the cash desk, while Harry walked rather shyly and slow.

He knew exactly to which cashier his best friend would go to, and why. Probably to tease him - and to help him. Somehow.

Niall ordered his food with a big smile plastered on his face and his hands in his pockets. Then he fished out his wallet and turned his head to Harry. "What do you want to eat?" He asked his best friend and smirked at him knowingly. He knew that Harry would struggle to talk to the cashier.

"Um." Harry licked his dry lips nervously and gave Niall a pleading look, but he just shook his head and continued to smirk. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out, then finally looked into these piercing blue eyes that made a shiver run down his spine.

"I'd like to just have a cheeseburger with fries and a cola" Harry said and smiled slightly. Then he quickly added "please" and blushed deeply.

He face palmed himself mentally and looked at the ground, not wanting to embarrass himself even more and waited for their order to get ready.

Harry could hear Niall chuckle and looked up to see him standing in front of him. "You're a mess, Harry" He said in his irish accent and patted his shoulder. Harry knew that Niall didn't meant it in a rude way, so he just smiled sweetly and shrugged his shoulders. Niall laughed and shook his head.

"I'm gonna pay you back when we're home, okay?" Harry asked and hid his hands in his pockets, feeling a pack of gum inside of it. His best friend shook his head again, waving him off and saying "don't worry, you don't have to pay me back."

Harry swatted his hand away. "I want to, Ni" He said and quickly looked at the blue eyed boy who was currently packing their food on a tray.

Harry blushed - for practically no reason at all - and looked at his best friend again, who was about to play for their food.

The cashier gave Niall his drawback and smiled at him and then at Harry. "Here you go" He said and gave Niall the tray with their food. "Thank you" Niall said with a big smile and mentioned for Harry to go and find them a free table.

"Enjoy your food!" The cashier said and waved, smiling at the two and then he asked the same thing the next costumer what he asked every single day. "Hello, welcome to McDonald's, what is your order?" He asked sweetly and smiled in that way, which made Harry's heart melt. He stared at the cashier in awe, until Niall nudged him with the tray and rolled his eyes.

"Quit staring, start walking" He chuckled and pushed him forward. "Sorry" Harry mumbled and blushed a little bit. Then he started walking and looked for a free table until he finally spotted one and walked towards it.

The two boys settled down on their seats and unwrapped the paper from their burgers. Niall was the first one to eat and he sighed happily, while closing his eyes and enjoying his food. Harry chuckled at this and bit into his burger as well, though he didn't closed his eyes. He kept his eyes open and secretly started at the cashier and admired his beautiful face.

"Do you think Louis is noticing that we're here nearly everyday?" Niall asked with his mouth full. "And that you stare at him any chance given?" He added. Harry choked on his food and slapped his best friend's arm, then he scrunched his nose up in disgust.

He swallowed his burger and said "don't speak with your mouth full." "You sound like my Mom" Niall sighed and rolled his eyes. After that, he smirked and opened his mouth, showing harry the chewed food in his mouth. "Niall!" Harry yelled, slapped a hand over his eyes and added "that's disgusting!" Niall simply laughed at Harry's reaction and continued eating his food happily, though he spit out some of his burger while he was laughing.