Chapter 16🌼

"Just a short and straight forward journey but no, here we are completely lost" I whined again as I wiggled my right foot around to get all the sand out of it

I panted heavily with my chest rising at a fast pace.

"Kike, are you okay?" Teni asked looking at me with an amused look.

Funny fact is they are all wearing the same look.

So they find this funny?

"You know what, you did it in purpose, to frustrate me, and to make me lose my mind. But you know what, the devil is a liar." I yelled, pointing at Rotimi accusingly.

"You really think the whole world revolves around you, don't you?" Rotimi asked as he kept walking.

"In my life, the whole world does revolve around me. If Kike isn't here, like you guy's won't even exist to me?" I yelled before stopping to think about what I just said.

"What is she saying?" Teni asked Rotimi as he rolled his eyes at her.

"How would I know? She's your friend."Rotimi said in an indifferent manner.

"Guys, over here" We heard Ayo call out as he disappeared behind some huge trees.

We all ran towards his direction. Lo and behold, we were back on the beach.

"Oh my goodness. Lord, I thank you so much. For leading us back safely" I said a word of prayer as I heard a scoff before I was roughly shoved out if the way.

Is he serious?

"Hello, I thought you went to school. Didn't they teach you how to say excuse meʼ in your university?" I rudely yelled, crossing my arms in front of him blocking him from walking away.

"You've never wore a bikini before, have you?" Teni interrupted as Rotimi stifled a laughter.

Was he making jest of me? Or what the hell is amusing him?

"How does this even matter?" I asked Teni confusingly.

"Honey, you never cross your arms when wearing a bikini like this" Teni told me as Rotimi bursted into a fit of laughter.

My eye balls immediately popped out.

"Shit" I yelled as I covered my chest with the scarf that had dropped from my chest.

"Don't worry, I didn't see too much" Rotimi teased before laughing again.

Wow! He should really laugh often.

But, this is not the time to compliment his sexy laughter.

"Shut up" I said with a glare on my face. I was clearly furious at the occurrence.

"Okay, I saw a bit too much" He taunted again, as I yelled before chasing him.

"Why don't you wait and see more?"I yelled as I grabbed unto his shirt as his laughter made him slow down making it easy for me to catch up to him.