Chapter 12🌼

Kike's POV

Kike's POV

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It's 9pm, and I haven't left my room since the pool stuff, I had taken care of my work after all, and my boss didn't call me.

I am really thankful he didn't, because if it were up to me, i'll chop his fingers off and feed it to him.

Ewwww!!

I gagged at that thought.

I heard a light knock on my door which made me sit up and wondering what could he want, so late at night.

I walked over to the door, and unlocked it silently, I also opened it a bit, so I could see who it was.

Teni certainly wasn't coming back today, she told me.

As I opened it a bit, the door slammed open, hitting me on my forehead.

“Yaeeee” I yelped, holding my head and pressing the painful area.

“I came early today, but you hadn't left your room since. I decided to check on you” Teni asked, lying down on my bed, and accessing my phone.

“Well, I was doing fine until your epic door slam” I told her as she smiled, sending me a kissy face.

I rolled my eyes before walking over to my bed and sitting beside her.

“First, since you have come here, you don't stay up in your room for hours. Even if it's just for water, or to even stay in the kitchen, while listening to music, you never stay up here all day. Also, my brother was acting a bit strange, so I assumed there was trouble in paradise ” Teni explained.

Acting strange? Ehn, it's good for him. Guilty conscience is doing him.

“Ehn, did you just say paradise?” I asked her.

Because, it's more like trouble in hell.

“Ohh, sorry. Slip of tongue” She said, smiling at me awkwardly.

Uhrm, I know it's not just a slip of tongue..

“Ohh!” I said shortly, deciding not to talk about it.

Hopefully, we'll change the topic.

“So, what happened? ” She asked me.

Oh geez!

“Nothing, aside from the regular attitude, and insults.” I lied.

“Even if I don't do anything wrong, he just shouts and get angry, telling him to show him respect” I explained then let out a long sigh.

Can I just run home already?

“Then do it” Teni told me as I looked at her like she just lost an eye.

“Seriously, just give him the respect he has been asking for” She said again.

“What? I act nice and do all his silly task, isn't that respectful enough?” I asked her, almost getting angry.