Chapter 41🌼

2 weeks later

Kike's POV

"Okay, you can take a break" I heard as I immediately got up from my position.

Owwww!! I felt my legs numb from being in one position for a long time.

"Awwwwe. You did great" Teni told me as I nodded clearly tired.

"Thank you. Is this all for today?!" I asked her as she shook her head with an apologetic smile.

Ehn!!

"Teniii!!" I whined as she whispered a sorry before walking away.

If not for the wonderful pay and the popularity this is going to get me, I'm better off without this job.

And who the heck designs these cloths?!

I sighed as I moved my head in a circular motion trying to exercise my neck.

I checked the time on my phone as I gasped in shock.

It's almost 3!!

I need to be at Jade's party with Rotimi.

"Teni!!" I yelled as I stood up, running outside the studio with some parts of the dress trailing after me.

"Hey! You'll ruin the dress" I heard the makeup artist yell as I ignored her running past the door.

"Teni!!!!" I yelled as I sighted her talking to someone beside a familiar car.

I looked backwards and was able to catch the amusing sight of the make up girl falling on her face.

"Ha!! Good for her" I laughed out loud as I approached Teni still amused by what just happened.

"What?!" I heard as I noticed who was standing with Teni.

Run away!!

I immediately backed up now walking hurriedly back towards the studio.

"Where do you think you are going?!" I heard as he hurriedly grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards them.

"What the hell is going on?!" He asked with a dissapointed look plastered on his face.

Okay, newsflash! Rotimi is against me modelling!!

He says, and I quote "I hate the fact that you have to show the whole world your sexy as fuck body"

He keeps missing the fact that I get paid plus the clothes aren't that bad.

"What the hell is this?!" He asked pointing to my armless dress which exposed a bit of cleavage.

What?!

I chose this dress myself. It was long and covered.

It was better than the other clothes.

"What?! Is it bad?!" I asked offended at how he frowned.

"Yes!! It's terrible" He yelled as I widened my eyes at his words.

Terrible?!

"Timi, what is wrong with you?! This dress is gorgeous" Teni told him as I folded my arms in rage.

"Whatever, just get changed" He told me with a frown.

Okay, someone needs to yell at this guy!

"No!! I still have another shoot, so you can leave if you hate the dress that much" I told him as I walked away.

One shoot later.

I walked out dressed in an oversized shirt and a jean.

I was exhausted and I grabbed a bottle of water from a cooler outside as I headed towards the road.