Chapter 15🌼

The ride was a silent one, mostly because I didn't have anything to say to him, and neither did he

We got to the hotel, and walked towards the front desk.

“Good day sir” The lady behind the desk greeted as she twirled her finger around her hair, in a flirty manner.

Is this one blind ni?

Look how she just ignored me.

“Good day” Rotimi said sternly, as he gave a straight look.

“You booked two rooms sir, they are both in the last floor, Room 400 and 401” The stupid attender said pushing up her breast, to make it appear round and sexy.

Slut!

Rotimi ignored her gesture as he headed for the elevator as I trailed behind him like a lost child.

After a silent elevator ride,we got to our rooms.

Finally, I can stop seeing the face of this rude man for today.

“There is your room” Rotimi said before slamming his door shut in my face.

Idiot!

I walked towards my room, and searched my pocket for the key.

“Shit, It's in my suitcase” I yelled realising this fact as I sat down beside the door, thinking of what I should do next.

Oh my God, what am I going to do now?

“Ace, wetin you dey do for here?”The cleaner asked me with a scornful look.

“I no see my key o. I don search everywhere, I no see am o” I replied as she eyed me before talking again.

“I know your type na, you go they come here, dey disturb customers. You go dey beg them for money”The cleaner accused me as I shockingly widened my eyes.

“No ma, I came here with some people, then they stole the key.” I tried explaining but the woman just walked out on me, appearing minutes later with security men.

“Wait, I can explain. I'm not lying seriously” I tried to explain myself as they grabbed my arms lifting me up.

“Hey, She's with me” Rotimi told them as I thanked God. God knows how I would cope outside at this time.

“Sorry, Mr Rotimi sir. We didn't know she was with you” The security man apologised as Rotimi waved his hands dismissively.

Hmmmm, I wonder how he likes being this tough rich guy who loves to boss people around.

“Get in” Rotimi ordered asi gave him a ʼin your dreams'look.

Me and him in an hotel room, far away from home, in the night, and I even took my bath in his hotel room?