Chapter 20🌼

Kike's pov

Kike's pov

I unknowingly shrieked as I dropped my fork, making a loud noise.

“Rachel?What are you doing here?” Rotimi asked, not looking half as thrilled as a normal boyfriend should look.

“This is a new year, hunnie. I came back, I decided to see you and spend time with you this year, and we have great news, right baby? ” She said as she tapped my shoulders.

“Wow, I didn't know the maid was here. Get up” She told me as I felt like I was strapped with hot knife by her words.

That's true. I'm the maid.

“What?” Ayo asked as I stood up for Rachel as she sat down.

Ayoooo?! I didn't tell him!

“Well, we have good news to share with all of you. I know my babe wouldn't have said it in my absence” Rachel ignored Ayo as she flipped her hair in my face, giggling.

I turned to walk away but I was stopped.

“Hey,don't leave yet. It concerns you too, because you'll now be working for a beautiful family. ” She told me as I halted in my steps.

What?

“Well, We are getting married. Our parents have decided on a date, and I'm glad they decided to make it really soon.”Rachel said  giggling excitedly as I felt my heart shattered.

Teni choked on her water.

“Oh my God, they seem so shocked. I knew you wouldn't tell them. I'm here for the wedding preparations. The wedding is in March.”She said cheerfully as I couldn't help but feel shattered.

“When did you say you told Rotimi?” Remi asked for me as she glanced at me before back at her.

“An hour before midnight. And who the hell are you?” Rachel asked Remi as she shot her a glance.

He knew he was getting married and he still used me to cheat on his girlfriend.

I don't care if it was just a kiss but I am no better than other of his cheap sluts.

Hey,don't leave yet. It concerns you too, because you'll now be working for a beautiful family.”

I remembered Rachel's words.

Then it made sense to me. I'll be working for Rotimi, Rachel and their kids.

I quietly walked away from them as felt tears slipping out my eyes.

I didn't know why?

Do I feel guilty? Yes, extremely. And is that why I'm crying right now? Probably.

But what hurts me the most is that he knew, yet he still kissed me. He knew he was getting married to Rachel.

He fucking knew!!!!!