Chapter 40🌼

Kike's POV

Okay, it's been two days. Two freaking days since Remi brought up the crazy idea.

I really hated the idea and I was a really stubborn person, by nature.

But how I got here is a total mystery. I took another step before halting in front of the mansion.

I suddenly felt the urge to turn around and walk away but I stayed glued to that spot.

Clear the air and put an end to your misery!

I took in a deep breath before convincing myself that it was for the best.

Little did I know, I was walking into a trap.

I walked in confidently after convincing the guard once again that I was here to pack the rest of my stuffs. I was in a tight jeans and a light blue shirt with a black purse which I clutches unto tightly.

I walked into the main house scrutinizing the area thoroughly before confirming that there was no one in the living room.

I heard loud voices coming from the door leading to the pool area.

Jeez, seems like I came at the wrong time.

I stood there, confused on what to do.

Do I wait here or leave?!

Suddenly, the glass door slid open and Ayo came walking in with a wine glass in his right hand.

“Ohhhh, Kike! Wow!! What are you doing here?” He asked as I stood still, clearly still thinking of what to say.

Oh my Gosh!! I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea.

“I came to ge....” I finally cooked up an excuse but he cut me off halfway.

“It's alright. I was just leaving anyway” He told me with a smile.

Oh geez, he definitely got the wrong idea.

He walked back towards the glass door and slid it opened.

“Bro, I'll be on my way.”He said before sliding the door back close.

I clearly caught the wink he gave Rotimi before he closed the door.

He walked past me towards the kitchen and my attention turned back to the door which was now open.

“Dude, why so....” I heard Rotimi complain as he halted in his steps, with his stare fixated on me.

Awkward!!!

“Hi....” I blurted clearly not knowing what to say.

“Byeeee” Ayo yelled loudly as he walked out the front door leaving us in awkwardness.

His face was definitely surprised at the sudden visit.

He probably didn't think I'll come back.

“Hey... Come on” He said as he signalled me towards the pool area.

Uh-no!!

“Uhrm, actually, I'm fine here” I said hurriedly as he smiled.

He definitely knew the reason.

I hated water and I'm not so sure about being stuck in a pool area with him.

He nodded as he directed me towards the couch.

We sat in silence for a few seconds as I took a better look of the living room.

It really hasn't changed a freaking bit.