Chapter 7🌼

Dedicated to pleasymatt

Track: Airplane Mode by Fireboy DML.

Kike's POV

I walked in after my “so-called” boss.

“Surprise” The crazy lady shrieked as Rotimi looked unfazed.

“Is this the time I asked you to come?” He yelled at her.

Yissshhh!!! Good for you.

“No, but I thought I could....” She stuttered trying to explain herself.

“Shut it. I'll send her to bring the files down to you” He told her, pointing at me and giving me the look. The same look you give when you see poop in the gutter.

Ewwwww!!!

Wait, send who? The useless maid?

He just walked up the stairs, towards his room as I followed.

This would be the last time, I'll follow him around. I'm done here. By tomorrow, I'm going back home. I knew being a maid would be a terrible idea.

“Everywhere would be fucking messy. I wonder how I would find the file. All because of this foolish excuse of a maid.” He muttered loud enough for me to ear.

So this is what it's about?

Hehehehehe, he thinks I didn't finish his dumb job for me.

We got to the door of his room, and kicked the door open, causing it to make a loud bang.

He immediately halted in his steps and looked around his room.

Yea, eat that shitface.

He looked really dumbfounded.

He immediately comported himself and grabbed a brown envelope on the table and stretched it over to me.

I collected it from him carefully, so it won't scatter all over the floor if it falls.

“Uhrm, sorry sir, I tried to stop the lady downstairs but I couldn't. ” I told him what I was planning to tell him before his unreasonable outburst.

He fixated his eyes on me looking still dumbfounded.

Soon, he had a glare back on his face but I used that as my cue to leave, before any more insults.

**************

“What? After how many days? ” She asked in awe.

“Don't try it o. Better quench that idea. Honestly, you need the money oo. I know you can do this but you are too proud to let anyone order you around.” Remi told me again.