Chapter 11🌼

Dedicated to unmask_reader

Thanks a lot, for your constant votes, and support.

Rotimi's POV

Haha!! Just kidding.

Kike's POV

Three weeks!!

It's been three weeks of my usual routine. The boss's girlfriend left a week ago, after much persuasion from the boss himself.

Such a weird relationship, am I right?

Also, I got my first paycheck. It was a very exciting moment for me.

Teni also got her promotion, turns out our photoshoot was a huge success.

I've also been offered to model with their company, and I have tons of likes and followers from Instagram, all thanks to Teni's amazing photography.

My boss and I, haven't engaged in any conversations of any sort, ever since the ‘hair in my eyes accident ’

He acts completely normal, like he always acts but I guess I am the one feeling a bit weird about such a petty issue.

Today was another regular Saturday. I had already woken up early in the morning, and was  done with my work.

Right now, I was dressing up, for the day and preparing to see what I needed to do.

“Good morning sir” I greeted, after arriving the sitting room.

“Morning.” He replied not sparing me a glance.

“Uhrm, sir, Is there anything I can help you with?”I asked him, sounding as respectful as possible.

“Do I look like I need help? ”He said sipping the cup of tea in his hands and dropping it back unto the table, before swiping on his iPad screen.

“No sir” I replied.

“Do I need to remind you the number one rule you need to follow, if you want to keep working here?”He asked his voice sounding irritated still not sparing me a glance.

“I do not want to see you around without a good reason. You fucking irritate me and I hate the sight of you” He yelled now staring at me with fury.

Mtcheeew, as if I like being around you too.

No be your fault! Na me cause am.

“Sorry sir” I said with my voice lacking respect as I strutted away.

Ugggghhhh!!! Can you believe, I get to put up with that snotty, rich and proud attitude?

On the bright side, It's a week to Christmas.