Chapter 24🌼

Kike's POV

Kike's POV

After 3weeks.

“I swear, if you call me again, you'll face my wrath.” I growled clutching the phone into my ears.

I was clearly angry, and not in the mood to hear his stupid voice.

“What wrath? Baby girl, you refuse to understand me. This relationship, depends on you. If refuse me, I can as well take back my ring and confess that I'm actually in love with you.” I heard Seun's irritating voice from my phone.

Damn it!

I knew I should have told Remi. Now he wants to turn the tables on me.

But wait, she's my best friend, she'll certainly believe me, right?

I wanted to rip my hair off in confusion.

“You bastard, you wouldn't dare” I yelled scanning the area to see if anyone heard me.

“But I would. Babe, just one freaking night. And I can easily break things off with Remi without completely crushing her heart. Think about it, uhn. Muah, I'm just going to go back to dream about you now.”I heard him say before a beep signalling he had hung up.

Does he even think?

This is not some business deal.

I must definitely tell Remi as soon as possible. Maybe in the next chapter😂😂😂.

“Are you ready?” I heard Teni yell out as I nodded before opening the front door and shuffling out.

I was clearly uncomfortable in the black tight dress. Believe me, I would be laying in bed right now, with nothing more than an oversized top. But I guess, Teni had other plans.

I heard the car door open as Teni entered into the driver's seat, and I hurriedly sat in the front passenger's seat.

After fastening our seat belts, the engines roared to life as the car made it's way out of the parking spot.

Well, the past few weeks, hasn't been very eventful.

I decided to stay back in this part of the Lagos, till I was officially done with all I had to do.

Well, I decided to ask Teni for a little help because I urgently needed to rent an apartment probably for a couple of months.

But then, she insisted I stayed at her own house, a bit far away from where I was formerly staying.

Then I refused, because I didn't know how I could possibly repay her. She insisted I stayed and then my means of paying her back was to follow her to her older sister's house for lunch.

I couldn't say no but I couldn't help but get worried about the fact that Rotimi could appear there.

Though Teni assured me he wasn't going to come but I knew better than to completely depend on that.