Chapter 14🌼

Kike's POV

“No! No! No!” I kept repeating as I threw the unwanted clothes across the room.

“Uhhh, yes. Perfect” I said to myself as I looked at the cloth in front of me.

“Ew!” Teni remarked as she continued fiddling with my key holder.

“What? This is my most priceless cloth” I told her defensively.

“Sad, isn't it? ” She said again.

“What?” I asked looking confused.

“Your fashion sense. ” She answered, tossing the key holder unto the bed.

“I'm just looking at you. But there is no way I'll let you wear those clothes.” She told me emptying the box she had given me.

“So, what am I going to wear? Besides, I am very  fashionable soooo” I said, not going anywhere with that statement.

“Yeah, Sure” She said wittily as I gave her a glare.

“Thankfully, I was prepared for this, so I went shopping. ” She told me.

Oh no!! Shopping again?

I love her trying to be nice to me, but I can't help but feel that I need to repay the favor.

I don't want to feel indebted to her. I mean she has done so much for me already.

“What? No, I can't possibly accept it” I said honestly.

“Why? I specially bought it for you” She told me with a puppy dog face.

“It's just too much. All this, is so much. You have done too much for me, I can't possibly accept more” I explained to her as she gave me an understanding smile before coming to sit beside me on the bed.

“Okay, Consider it like this, you can pay me back whenever you are ready. But you must collect it, that's all I know” She said with a chuckle.

Uhhhh, it's gonna be a waste of time arguing with Teni.

“Okay”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Did you really have to wear this?” Teni whined for the umpteenth time.

“Yup” I answered curtly.

I had a condition, if I would accept the clothes she bought for me.

The condition was that I would get to bring my own clothes, and also wear them too.

Also, I purposely left the clothes she bought for me at home, I'll tell her I forgot it.

She hasn't even noticed I didn't bring it yet.