Chapter 6🌼

Dedicated to Peculiar2308

Track: Tick tock by Clean bandit & Mabel

Kike's POV

"Anyways, you are welcome here." Teni said once again as I smiled with a nod.

"Oh, and also, let me give you some tips on how to cook for my brother, he has things he eats and things he doesn't " She informed as I raised an eyebrow.

Really?

"Really? He drinks tea right? Because that was what I made this morning. He didn't give me any instruction and I felt the needed to do something."I told her.

When I went to pack the table, the bread was half-eaten and the teacup was empty.

"Ohhh,sorry but I ate that. He had already gone out and I was really hungry" She told me as I smiled, completely understanding her.

"It's no problem" I told her.

"Anyways, let me show you around."

*******************

"Yeah" She told me.

Teni was actually very fun and nice. I loved her attitude towards life and she was so lively. I really love that about her.

We've talked about almost everything, and I didn't for one minute feel bored.

I had done some little things around the house. The house was sparkling, there was absolutely nothing for me to do.

What was my job here?

I would feel extremely guilty, if I'm being paid for doing nothing. Besides, doesn't that seem a bit weird, if I wasn't gonna do anything, why the hell am I here?

I thought I would officially start today, but the day has almost ended, and I'm still idle.

"Well, I'll go in now. I feel a nap coming on." She told me as I laughed at her choice of words.

She laughed too before grabbing her phone and sprinting up the flight of stairs.

I sat at the edge of the couch uncomfortably, lost in thoughts.

I wonder how my Granpa is holding on. I spoke to him this morning, but I only got mumbles for replies. I must have disrupted his sleep.

I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of the car driving into the compound.

I rushed outside, to welcome in my boss and get his bags.

I really suck at this whole maid thing, but Teni gave me an ear full of tips on what to do.