Jason Pranks Tim

Warning: this is really weird and I don't really like it but i have nothing else to post sorry :(

-----------

Tim lounged lazily in the living room of Wayne Manor, furiously typing away at the laptop on his lap, coffee in one hand. He took a sip of the warm, soothing caffeine before he heard small steps walk into the room.

"Drake, call Father" Damian demanded. It was only one second later when Jason, also, ran into the room, panting.

"What did you guys do" Tim groaned, closing his laptop and placing his coffee on the tabletop.

Jason looked sheepish and that alone was enough to know it was something bad. Even Damian looked troubled. Oh god.

"Nothing of your concern Drake" Damian shooed him away quickly. Yep. They've done something really bad.

Tim dug his phone and held the home button.

"Siri call 'Dad'" he instructed.

'Calling Daddy...'

Tim's face had an expression of confusion before turning into a frantic worry.

"Wait, no- "

'Red Robinnn yum!'

They all stared at Jason, before he himself fished out his phone, flashing with a call from 'Timmy Bird'. Jason and Tim stared at each other, Tim with confusion and suspicion, and Jason with a smirk.

Damian shifted his glare between both boys, his mouth slightly hanging open. Todd and Drake were...?

Tim practically read Damian's thoughts. "Wait! No! JASON COME BACK HERE!"

Jason stopped in his tracks. Maybe this prank had gone too far... He ran away as fast as he could.

"JASONNN" Tim's voice followed.

-------

Tim flopped onto the bed after he finally explained that, yes, it was a prank from Jason, and, no, he and Jason were not 'bedding'.

He closed his eyes briefly, wanting to drift off into a nice slumber-

'Rockin' Robin' TWEET TWEET TWEET'

Tim jumped and moaned as he hit the floor. Hard.

"Timmy? Are you and Jason actually 'bedding'?"

Oh, that little demon.

"No Dick" Tim sighed. "It was just a prank from Jason. He changed his own contact to 'Daddy', and I was trying to call Dad and Damian was in the room"

Tim didn't listen to whatever was said next. Next thing he knew he was getting another call, from Bruce this time.

"Tim. Why didn't you tell me that you and Jas-"

"Nope" Tim simply said, and hung up.

Fuck you Jason. 

-----

Again, sorry for this weird chapter lmao. The next chapter will be Jason and Tim getting kidnapped.