Tell My Children I'm Disappointed In Them

(inspired by a Pinterest post)

Bruce sat impatiently, in front of a Wayne Enterprises employee.

"I'm sorry Mr. Wayne, but I'm afraid I can't do that" the employee tried, secretly just trying to get out of work and sit on the couch at home.

Bruce rolled his eyes, and sent a slight-glare his way, already annoyed with the day. It was only 8 o'clock. He sipped his coffee for a second, leaving the room in silence and a very nervous employee.

"Don't say that to me" Bruce stared at the employee, who masked raising a brow. What could Mr. Wayne possibly be talking about?

"I have raised 4 boys, and 1 girl in my short-lifetime, as well as a bunch of others who are not legally mine, but damn well are in every different way that counts" Bruce started.

"I have seen things, horrors, that you could not even imagine" Bruce said mysteriously, sipping his coffee. The employee's eyes widened, trying to comprehend Mr Wayne's words.

"Richard tried to bicycle down the hallway banister the other day. Damian tried to sneak home a tiger when he went to the zoo last weekend. My second son even said he loved me the other day, in his own, weird way" Bruce whispered.

"There is nothing that is impossible" Bruce said simply, taking another sip of his delicious coffee that Tim had mad this morning.

The employee's eyes widened, "okay! I'll do it! Just please stop"

The employee rushed out of the office, preparing to do whatever was needed from his boss.

Bruce simply just continued to drink his coffee.

"Sandra" He called out to his office manager, "call the manor if you're not too busy. I have a pressing need to tell my children that I am disappointed in them.