The Brownie Incident

I had searched everywhere

I scurried all over the kitchen, even searching my bedroom and lounge, desperately trying to find to find them. I had checked the fridge dozens of times, the cupboard double the amount of times.

I ran my fingers through my hair, signalling stress and anxiety.

Crap

Where were they? The delicious, mouth-watering substances that warms my body, more specifically, my mouth. They were gone.

My special brownies!

I only hoped that no one had found them. They were called the special brownies for a reason.

Maybe Alfred had found them?

Oh god, that single thought alone sent shivers down his spine. That butler was downright scary when he wanted to be, even more so than Bruce.

Alfred was a badass.

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

He was going to die... again. At least it wouldn't be with a crowbar, but instead under Alfred, Dick and Bruce's icy cold stare. (Which was definitely worse)

No, he could do this. He was Red Hood, anti-hero extraordinaire. He would survive this... probably.

His mind travelled back to this morning... when Damian had stolen his marijuana brownies.

Oh god, he was going to die, again wasn't he?

-MEANWHILE – DAMIAN'S POV-

I felt light, and kind of queasy. I had only had three of Todd's stupid brownies, that he had baked earlier. Perhaps they had been drugged or poisoned?

Colin, my best friend (although I always refused to admit this statement), was acting quite weird. He had only had two of the suspicious cooking. Colin put another in his mouth, he sluggishly speaking some nonsense.

Others looked at us in wonder and curiosity. What were they looking at? I sent a mild bat-glare their way, causing them to immediately look away.

Perhaps this was Todd's final attempt to assassinate me!? Perhaps even Drake was involved in this attempt of assassination!

I put the mysterious food to my nose, because surely these were not brownies. Yes, the tasted quite good, but surely different than others I have tasted.

-Wait... do I smell traces of marijuana in this?

Oh, Todd was definitely going to die...