Batboys Reacting

Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian all sat in a dark room, faced with a mysterious figure.

"What do you want with us?" Jason snarled, the rope was digging into his skin, and he was not amused.

The figure laughed, surprisingly not sounding evil while doing so.

"I don't want anything from you, you see, I'm from another Earth where all of you are just fictional characters" the figure supplied, still laughing.

Dick's head turned in confusion, and Damian's scowl deepened, if that was even possible.

"And, as you know, with fictional characters there comes... fanfiction and YouTube edits" the figure stated, earning a shiver from Tim. He had read some interesting fanfiction about his favourite shows, and some were... let's say, disturbing.

"Pft so? Why are you telling us this, weird figure" Jason shrugged.

"You'll see..." the figure said mysteriously and walked into the shadows only to return, again.

"Oh! I nearly forgot! Tim's here's your coffee" the figure handed it to Tim, who accepted it, confused.

"Now... enjoy the show"

Suddenly, as if they were in a movie, they were transported somewhere else entirely.

-Unknown Location - 12.49PM-

(The Batboy's are italic, and the fanfiction video playing is the normal font)

Damian Wayne walked into the apartment's lounge, smirking slightly when he saw his beloved slumped on the couch, coffee in hand, again.

He slowly put his bag down, and stalked up to the couch.

"Hello beloved" Damian said, slumping his hands over Tim's shoulder

"Did he just call me... beloved?"

"Ahah the demon's blushing!"

Tim jumped slightly, before realising it was Damian. He pecked him on the cheeks," hey Dami"

"Tim..? why are you crying in the corner?"

"Wait are they together in this? I just gagged"

Tim nuzzled his head into Damian's chest, Damian then running his fingers through Tim's hair.

"Bye, bye lunch. It was good while it lasted"

"When do you have work?" Damian asked.

"You know me, my timetable as a stripper is all over the place"

Jason spat out his drink, "A stripper!?"

"Oh my god Drake"

"Timmy? Are you... blushing? Oh, please don't tell me-"

"Fine Dick, yes, I was a stripper for a year when I was Robin. It was only for money- I swear!"

"And I thought you were innocent..."

"So, I guess we have time" Damian smirked, jumping on top of Tim.

Tim smirked.

"I guess we do"

"No, no, no, no, no, no"

"Dami cover your eyes!"

"Hey, what about me!?"

"You were a stripper; I don't care about your innocence"

"-TT- please Grayson, I already know all about- never mind I'm covering my eyes"