DaddyBats And His Criminals

Batmanhad finally caught Riddler, hanging him upside down, tied up on a pole. Hestood back, smirking at his achievement, but also prepared to retreat into the shadows.

"Hey Batsy, how's life" Riddler started, to which Batman stood upright.

"Very nice, Red Rob- "Batman was cut off.

"Oh! Has Red Robin applied to college yet?! He's so smart it would be such a WASTE for him not to- "Riddler started, before he too, was cut off. Batman had already accidently entered DaddyBats mode.

"I KNOW! I told him that but he claims that hunting down villains is his only goal!"

"UGH! As if he doesn't have FIFTEEN OTHER siblings doing that! Get him on the phone, I'll talk some sense into him!" Riddler shouted, exasperated. Other bystanders looked at them, confused.

Batman dialled Tim, reaching over and pulling Riddler over to face the phone.

"Hello?"

"What the HECK Red!"

-SCENECHANGE-

Batman dodged blows from Catwoman, who was trying to steal money from the bank. She smiled as she threw another punch, he again dodging it.

"So, how's Damian? Did he end up adopting that tiger he was planning on stealing?" Catwoman casually said, dodging a kick from Batman.

That nearly stopped Batman in his tracks.

"He was planning on adopting a TIGER!" Batman yelled, dodging blows.

"Yeah, he said Alfred The Cat wanted a friend, who wasn't a dog or turkey" Catwoman informed casually.

"And WHY of all animals, did he want a tiger?" Bruce sighed, still fighting.

"Alfred The Cat wanted another from his won family of cats" Catwoman shrugged, flipping over a bit of money.

Batman blinked. Once. Twice. Then he shook his head. Of course, Damian would do this.

"And did you ever find that elephant he sneaked into the backyard of your house?"

"He WHAT!"

Bit of a short one this one.

Would any one like a social media or text messages next chapter?

I've also already written a Y/NXTim one-shot. Would anyone like to read that?

Make requests here. :)