The 'Say Yes To The Dress' Controversy

Jason Todd sprawled out lazily on the couch, putting a cup of coffee, that he had stolen from Tim, to his lips, sipping it quietly. He flicked through the TV channels, finally finding what he wanted to watch.

He laid his untamed and knotty black hair onto the couch, his grey fringe finding its way to the to the couch pillow. Then he saw it.

His eyes bulged and he slightly wanted to gag.

"Oh no honey that does not do anything good for your features girl" he sassed at the TV Screen, putting emphasis on the word not. This girl seriously wanted to buy this dress of ALL dresses?

Say Yes to The Dress was a favourite of Jason's. Dick had dared him to watch it, to Jason's dismay, a little over a year ago. Little did that idiot know, he was a fabulous beauty critic. He had been watching ever since. Thank you, Dick.

And as he was heavily getting invested in the horrible choices of the girl, and her horrific fashion sense, he didn't notice the Justice League gathering into the room, questioning Bruce's life choices.

-Break line-

Bruce welcomed Diana, Clark, Dinah, Ollie and Barry to Wayne Manor, for a very important Justice League meeting.

Clark looked into the big mansion, after being greeted by a friendly British Butler. He went to sit on the couch, only to find a young teen sprawled on the big couch, wide eyed at the TV, invested as to whatever was happening. His expression turned into disgust as his nose scrunched up at the TV screen, like something had insulted him.

(Yes Clark, his fashion sense had been insulted)

He was also holding a sandwich... with only two pieces of bread. Oh god this kid was a monster. His clothes were definitely too big, his Wonder Woman shirt going down to his knees, and his jet-black hair with a grey streak was all ruffled up. Had this kid broken in?

Bruce just sighed at the scene, making Clark raise an eyebrow.

"Who is this kid?!" Clark asked quietly, not that it would have mattered anyways, the kid was too interested and invested into the show.

"Red Hood" Bruce answered bluntly, causing Barry to spit out the water he was gulping down. The kid turned around, and put a finger to his mouth, signalling for them to be quiet.

The kid, um... err, Red Hood looked to the TV again, his eyebrows raising instantly.

"Are you serious Becky?! That dress does nothing to your waistline- nu- uh girl" Red Hood face-palmed, putting his elbows to his knees.

"You mean the criminal running around Gotham?" Dinah asked, her eyes going wide.

"Yes" Bruce answered, seeming exasperated, "Jason say hi to the guests"

'Jason' rolled his eyes and turned towards the Justice League, pulling the middle finger, before going back to... Say Yes to The Dress?

Bruce rolled his eyes too, before giving a milli-second look to 'Jason' again, this time fondly. He walked away, The League following in curiosity. They didn't need the mission, they need answers!

"Why do you have a criminal in your house!?"