That One Where Tim Reveals Jason Is Alive By Accident

Sigh.

Oh, how I hated TV interviews. Wait no- I despised them. Although, I did only have to remember 3 things. What to say, to always say the right things and to remember that Jason was technically still dead to the outside world. Easy right?

That last one was definitely proving to be difficult.

Sigh

Well I suppose I'd better tell you the story...

-Break line-

"And here we have Timothy Drake, adopted son of Bruce Wayne!" the reporter announced, way too enthusiastic, pushing through the big crowd.

And here I was, just trying to get a simple coffee Tim though-cried. He quickly smiled to the camera, though a bit shyly. He was still not used to the reporters, although he had had hundreds coming up to him.

"So, Timothy, how's home life doing?" she smiled at him, arching her back to try and make her butt look bigger.

Tim shrugged her off only saying, "Bruce works a lot, Dick is way too childish, Damian is still a pain, Cass is still being an amazing little sister, Steph is cool and Jason is an ass" Tim chuckled.

The reporter raised her brow, "Jason, as meaning Jason Todd?"

Tim, not realising his mistake, was in the middle of nodding his head, when Dick rushed into the coffee place, waving his hands frantically at Tim, in warning of something. Tim tilted his head, confused.

The reporter would have normally been excited to see the Richard Grayson but she was too busy wondering on what Tim meant. Wasn't Jason Todd dead?

"Didn't Jason Todd die years ago, before you were adopted?" the reporter asked curiously.

Tim widened his eyes, Oh crap. No. No. No. No. No. Bruce was going to kill him! And then revive him and then Jason would kill him!

He scratched the back of his neck," Whatttt? Did I say Jason? Nope, I meant this other- err- friend of mine- Jason- err- Hood!" he stuttered hopefully. Oh god.

At this time, Dick had stopped waving his hands in warning of Tim's mistake, but instead trying not to laugh, getting a stitch in his stomach. Tim sighed and smiled at the reporter, a little too forced.

Suddenly a 19-year-old boy burst in, with black hair and a white fringe, laughing hysterically at Tim's unfortunate mishap. The camera zoomed in on him, enough to hear him say.

"Did- you- hear- his- excuse- Dick" the boy wheezed out, to which Dick started laughing hysterically as well along with him.

The reporter and camera man stood in stilled silence.

That was Jason Todd!

Request what you would like next!