Heritage (brotherly bonding)

Damian positioned himself awkwardly as yet another worthless fool pinched his cheek. If only these foolish imbeciles knew that I was an assassin Damian grinned mentally as he pictured their snob, panicked faces.

Todd and Drake, those useless buffoons, were standing across the gala room, positioned next to a catering table. Damian wished he were there, enjoying food worthy of his taste buds, instead of here, being cooed over by old, snob women.

His father, that betrayer, was flirting with another random, keeping up with his appearance as a playboy. While he didn't agree with this useless method, at least he didn't have to flirt. *Shiver*

Another woman approached, and Damian tensed, expecting another pointless pinch on he cheek. Instead, the woman, rich snob, called over two other friends, laughing.

"Look who we have here" A woman laughed, and Damian tried to soothe himself. Don't kill them, don't kill them, do't kill-

"I bet your father is very disappointed having a son like you" another woman spat, Damian decided to call her Don't-Kill-her-Lady. Damián needed to convince himself not to kill them. At her words, Damian's breath hitched. Don't kill her, don't kill-

"Yeah. It would be quite a disappointment, having a son like this" the woman next to her laughed (I'm going to kill-Lady).

"Look at his skin tone! So much darker than the rest! You do not belong here!" the other woman snarled (I'm going to kill her someday- Lady). Damian knew that he visibly darker than his father, his mother and grandfather were Arabic, after all. So, Damian just glared while the women laughed.

"What's going on here?" another voice spoke, and Damian mentally groaned.

There was Todd and Drake, one standing with their arms crossed and the other looking as if he were about to kill someone (you can guess who- clue: the zombie)

The women suddenly looked scared.

"We were just having a nice conversation, weren't we sweetie?" I'm going to kill her-Lady answered sweetly.

"I sure would hope so" Drake spoke. "Don't want your company secrets getting out, do you? About that $1 million dollars you took out of their budget? Or that affair you're having with the boss of Tanner Industries? Hm, you surely don't want the news out that you're a racist snob, do you, Victoria?" Hm. So that was I'm going to kill her- Lady's real name.

"Or, Susan, that you've neglected your child for years, his Father only taking care of him. Or the secret nights were you go on dates with other rich men. Would you like everyone to know that you've blackmailed someone into giving you money, and payed an innocent 12-year-old girl to do your bidding?"

"And last but not least, Amanda, or as Damian probably like to call you, I'm definitely going to kill her someday- Lady" Drake said, nonchalant. Heh, he was right.

"I've got proof here that you've stolen a total amount of $3 894 521 in cash, from a casino, when you cheated. And not one, not two, but three affairs. Or those secret security cameras you have in your colleagues houses, so that you can track whatever they're doing. I disabled them all by the way. The media will be knowing about this, by the way. So, if I were you, I'd start running"

Amanda was out the door before Drake had finished the sentence, along with the stunned faces of the other women. Seconds later, they were running too.

Todd gave Drake an astonished look, who was smirking.

"Damn Baby bird. Didn't' know you had it in ya'" Todd nodded approvingly.

"What were they actually saying Damian?" Drake spoke up, the smirk placed firmly on his face erased, replaced with concern.

"Racist fools" Damian waved off. Tim nodded, and Todd nodded, still angry. They walked off, but Damian spoke up again.

"Wait!" Damian yelled, to be met with their faces.

"Thank you, Timothy"

"No problem Damian. You're my brother"

"Awww, does that mean I can be Jason now! Not Todd!"

"Shut up Todd"

"Urghhh"

----

A/N: We got 1.2K views! I'm so happy and excited with this achievment. I never thought I'd get so many amazing people reading this. :) Thank you all so much. 

Sorry for not posting in a long time. Lots of school exams and stuff. I've been really stressed. I'm also working on another chapter. (It's very long, and about Tim and Jason getting kidnapped). That'll be in the next couple of chapters. 

Hope you all have a great day :)