Time Travelling (it was on accident I swear!)

Red Hood stepped into the Batcave, a pack of Oreo's in hand. Red Robin's gaze immediately went to him, and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know why we were called here?" Red Robin asked, looking longingly at the Oreo's.

"Nope" Red Hood stated, popping the p. He opened his Oreo packet. He took his helmet off, revealing another secret mask. He took a bite of one.

Red Robin nodded and looked down at the Oreo packet. He snuck up a little closer than snatched the packet right out from Red Hood's hands. He ran, stuffing the Oreo's into his mouth.

"Tim! Come back here right now!" Red Hood yelled angrily. Those were his Oreo's! Red Robin just laughed.

Red Robin slammed right into something. He looked up sheepishly, and saw Nightwing stumbling backwards.

"Whoops" He shifted his foot sheepishly.

Nightwing laughed when he saw Red Hood's fuming face. He snatched his Oreo packet back from Red Robin.

"Oh come on" Red Hood whined, "You only left 4!"

Red Robin grinned before saying, "So what did you need us for?"

Nightwing smiled, "Everybody welcome, Carissa"

A figure walked out of the shadows. She had braided brown hair, and a purple tee and denim jeans. She waved awkwardly.

"She has the power to create portals anywhere!" Nightwing finished excitedly.

Red Robin turned on Geek/Nerd Mode.

"Really? -"he started speaking all these sciency terms (AN: I'm dumb so I don't know these sciency words). Carissa answered them back, and they had a nerding out session.

Let's just say. Red Hood got confused and bored

"Can you show us?" he spoke up.

Carissa smiled and formed a purple and blue portal in the room. Everyone stared in awe and wonder. Then it went unstable.

Carissa tried to disable it, but it didn't work. Before they all knew it, the batboys were all being sucked into the portal, leaving Carissa alone. Oh oh.

--------------

-GOTHAM – 10 YEARS LATER-

Dick- 34

Jason-29

Tim- 27

Damian-24

-Tim's POV-

I had shot out first. I looked around, seeing a replica of the Batcave.

"Hello?" a man's voice sounded out. He had clearly heard the crash that I had made.

Another portal conjured up, shooting Jason out. Oh no.

"Ow. That shit hurts" Jason said rubbing his back. I secretly agreed with him.

"Who are you?!" the man demanded now, sounding threatening.

"I'll do you one better. Who are you?" Jason shot back. The man stepped out of the shadows, and I could see the shock written on his face as soon as he did. He was in the Batman costume. My thoughts immediately went to Bruce.

"Todd? Drake?" the figure asked.

And there was only 1 person who ever said our names that way.

"Demon?" I queried, "Why are you in the Batman costume?"

Damian looked confused, "You know that I've been Batman for years now"