Pranks And Crossdressing

The Song is 'Birds Of Prey'

"Okay!" Jason clapped, "We have a gala coming up!"

Damian scowled, "I already know this Todd. I do not need your reminders"

"No, you don't get the point" Jason smirked evilly," We have to enact chaos on all the rich snobs"

Tim rolled his eyes, "What are we going to do? Cross-dress and do a competition on who can do it the best?"

Jason eyes sparkled at that. Tim blanched.

"Wait Jay- No I didn't- "

"Great idea Timmy!"

Tim groaned.

"I will be doing no such thing" Damian glared. Jason simply smiled.

"Really? Well, I got these amazing photos of you playing Batman and Robin. I can share them with-"

"Todd!" Damian screeched, "Fine!"

--4 Hours Later--

Jason was the first one to come out. He wore extensions to his back hair, and even made his white fringe the same length as his hair, at the front. It was styled in a half up, half down with curls. He had lightly applied mascara, lip gloss and a very light pink blush. He wore a red strapless dress, which loosely flowed down to his ankles, hiding his legs. He also wore long, black boots.

Tim was the next. He stepped out, showing his loosely curled black hair. He also wore shoulder-length extension. He applied blue, sparkly eye shadow, black mascara, and pink lip gloss. He wore a blue dress, the waist was covered a blue strap, and it went down to under his knees, the straps were on his shoulders. He wore black boots, disappearing under his dress, as they curled up to his knees.

Damian was out last. He wore a traditional Arabic dress, going down to his feet. Underneath, he wore short boots, He had put extension in too, his straight hair coming down to his chest. He had used loose strands to wrap around his hair, making it half up half down. He had lightly applied faint lip gloss, mascara and red eyeshadow.

They looked at each other for a long second, before bursting in laughter.

"Damian, why do you look so good?" Jason wheezed, "And oh god Tim, you actually look you're a girl"

Tim laughed, "Do I at least look good?"

"All the men will be after you Baby Bird" Jason chuckled.

"We all look like woman" Damian nodded, impressed. He spun around, his dress spinning with him.

"But, like, where did you find your dress Demon?" Tim asked, to which Damian blushed.

"In my closet" Damian answered.

Jason laughed, "Now, how are we going to inflict our chaos?"

"What are we going to do? Ask for the stage, and dance and sing a really inappropriate song?"

Jason smiled, "Great idea Timmy!"

"Nooooo"

-1 Hour Later-

Bruce was worried. He was talking to a woman, Mackenzie MacKay. She wasn't so bad to talk to. What Bruce was worried about was the absence of Jason, Tim and Damian. They were meant to be here. Which either meant they were doing a prank or... doing a prank.

He was in the middle a sentence when the room went dark, single flashlight on a woman in a long red dress on the stage. She smirked at Bruce, and Bruce's eyes widened. Please no...